Superpower thread

It would be fun to have a power people wouldn’t be able to identify while it’s being used. Something like simply luck. Nothing out of the ordinary if you’re just a tad luckier than everyone, right? Might get a few more sunkens, eh, but who would guess that’s your power?

What the fuck is a “Sex Deity Physiology” and “Sex Demon Lord Physiology” :skull:

right… no suspicion

1 Like

i wonder if you can actually find AO/ WoM/ AA on any of these pages

Some questions are better left unanswered.

we’re not popular enough

prob referring to TK in most media

On the TK page, though, they actually do list certain levels and applications

One that I just thought of: Momentum manipulation. Sounds really lame at first but being able to mess with the way people move would be amazing in a fight. If you’re proficient enough you could stop your momentum entirely when falling making you immune to heights. You could easily speed someone up to the point where their punch, aimed at you, ends up hitting the wall behind you and breaking their wrist.

no it sounds like something that would be super underutilized in media so that the plot can happen without the character who uses it being able to instantly defeat any threat at first (like tk)

don’t worry about it

it probably means they can change their appearance to what’s most attractive to anyone looking at them or something idk

tk has limits

That depends on TK’s limits in that verse.

Unfortunately there’s no tried and true method for having such powers yet not having them be underutilized to the point where it just disappoints fans.

What does magical pencil capable of creating matter from ink and destroying matter entirely as well as being able to physically change the appearance of objects but retain their previous properties including living things* categorise into?

*(A rabbit is turned into a bowling ball but the rabbit is still alive and can move so hence he bowling ball is alive.)

Oddly specific, but Pencil Warping | Superpower Wiki | Fandom

just give yourself every power

How would this work if you’re in space?

sun

Daytime is just your planet facing the sun so I guess you’ll get stronger when you face the sun