Superpower thread

There’s apparently an entire wiki dedicated to documenting superpowers in fiction, and most of such powers are actually pretty cool, though there is some other…er…questionable ones. This is basically just a post for whatever powers you find on the wiki or even just make up yourself, basically.

2 Likes

Tribokinesis: Manipulation of friction (and subcategorized forces)

Have always found this power unique, interesting and versatile. At the highest level I can imagine it being really powerful.

Magma Manipulation: Self explanatory

Magma as an element is the embodiment of both an immovable object and an unstoppable force. While it may not be the most convenient or versatile power, it’s certainly deadly and powerful in its own right.

I really want to click that second link…

1 Like

How bout’ a little buff?

It concerns eating worms.

I really don’t want to click that second link.

Perfect

Indeed, though there’s also a bunch of other “special elements” on the wiki

Slightly unrelated note but “primordial elemental manipulation” in this context reminds me of the God Tier of elemental magics from when this game was still fairy tail inspired

Gottem. Found all my canon powers

Ice Manipulation | Superpower Wiki | Fandom
Snow Manipulation | Superpower Wiki | Fandom
Cold Manipulation | Superpower Wiki | Fandom
Levitation | Superpower Wiki | Fandom

Gottem (x2)

Also if y’all didn’t know you can go to a random page on the wiki by going to this link

why are there so many listed

1 Like

On that wiki, magic is a really interesting one. It’s got all sorts of logical stuff and similarities between different interpretations of it. Although, they may need to fix their sorting later

A lot of the psychic powers are really good honestly

Yeah I know I can see it (I haven’t went blind yet)

why did they make lowest level of telekinesis have matter manipulation, that should be a high level thing

Sandwichkinesis

Can warp reality at the atomic scale as long as it is in the service of creating a sandwich (I’m hungry)

right here