Surge Spell OP

Would be funny if it’s a shotgun blast of magic

This guy RambleKnightly said he has a leak of Surge, and this tester says his info is right.
Surge

that’s simply cernyx being special

tester could be joking, i don’t think anything new was posted on patreon

there wasn’t

I have a new theory now.

With a Roar Animation, broken damage scaling allowing it to one shot players, and a need for clash visuals, I think Surge is a Continuous Fire Beam.

Think a Kamehameha, a beam that you fire nonstop for a few seconds thats meant to stack damage. Got no proof, but it would make sense. The only times damage breaks hard enough to kill people in one shot is on multihit spells. Surge as a name could fit this still, a ‘surge’ of magic in a continuous line. Then a roar animation could be something in line with Broly roaring his beam in Dragon Ball.

4 Likes

That would be absolutely sick, but I don’t think we’d get something like that. Or if we did, it wouldn’t really be an optimal or good move. Multi hits suck right now cause of how easily they can be punished, right? Or how hard they can whiff? Or am I just dumb?

Beams also have quite a desync issue which surge also had

Good theory that is sick as fuck to imagine

I cant wait for the natsu dragneel cosplays to arrive

“Fire Dragon Roar!”

1 Like

Hol on, we are goin to get vergil cosplay before that, go to the queue

GOKU BUILD GOKU BUILD

Yeah basically exactly that.

If I had to guess though we are getting one spell for pure mages and one for hybrids, so… we might not be able to enjoy this. Well, I won’t be able to.

Its still better than don’t even having your build added in game

IT’S REALLLL
THE GOKU SPELL IS REAL!!!

2 Likes

how did that even happen?

if there is one image to allow you all get a sense visually what the ult art fire surge was like then have this

1 Like

So surge is similar to one of Rupin’s attacks in AR where he shoots fire from his hands towards the direction of the player?

Oh probably
I get closer to surpassing Rupin and that is a good thing

ppl already leaking it too :skull:
L player :l