Syndicate - Writing - Remainders

So, I decided to begin writing a story instead of doing my hw and it’s going through the concept phase right now. Basically, the concept is that a group of thieves is doing a big heist of an alchemist and things go wrong and a mixture of potions explode. After being arrested our main character is sold off to indentured servitude for multiple counts of manslaughter. However, the merchant guild he is now enslaved to paying off his debts to, is actually a criminal syndicate in disguise. He is slowly forced to do unethical things and yeah that’s everything I can say without spoilers

I finished writing the first part and will now use this thread to give remainders for people following the series

Parts

A Job Gone Wrong - Part One

Released 12/19/21

Syndicate - A Job Gone Wrong - Part One
In the first chapter, a group of thieves attempts a heist on an alchemists workshop, when things go horribly wrong

Fellow Debtors - Part Two

Released on 12/23/21
Syndicate - Fellow Debtors - Part Two
Arsiver learns that maybe his indentured servitude might not be as good as he had thought

Coming Soon - Part Three

Not yet released

Still in the midst of writing it. Release should be expected in 1-2 days

I just realised there aren;t actually any pirates in pirate sheinagiens

why did you vote on your own pole?

Since there are not in fact pirates I’m gonna rename this

Better Name
  • Syndicate
  • Tales of the non-suspicious guy in debt
  • Tales of Vladmer(Name of character subject to change)

0 voters

Okay changed name to syndicate

Writing for first chapter, should be out by break

The first chapter (A job gone wrong) will release a day or two into break

Due to procasnation, it will either release later today or tomorrow

Most stories on this site are intriguing af, cannot wait to see what this one will have in store.

Actually released it like 30 seconds ago.
Feedback appreciated!

As told in previous comment, I have just released chapter one: Syndicate - A Job Gone Wrong - Part One - #2 by A_Name
In the first chapter, a group of thieves attempts a heist on an alchemists workshop, when things go horribly wrong

Sorry guys, the next chapter is delayed a bit. My excuse is, hah deepwoken go brrrr

Next chapter(Fellow Debtors) releasing in next few minutes

You caught my interest

Second part: Fellow Debtors has released.
Bit low quailty but at least it came: Syndicate - Fellow Debtors - Part Two
Arsiver learns that maybe his indentured servitude might not be as good as he had thought

Third part may be slightly delayed. Also I updated the formatting to make it easier to find each part