Synergy idea

“Fluect, post:10, topic:59652”]
Not necessarily. Glass is the zoner here, Light is the primary damage dealer, and Crystal is the secondary damage dealer. If they’re far away you can spam Light and Glass (Light since it’s like a sniper, Glass since it prevents approach) and if they get any closer you can switch to Crystal and Light (Crystal for the tank damage, Light for the synergy). As they’re approaching they’ll be
[/quote]

In that sense it sounds decent, but I kinda wanna make it so it looks more, oh idk mysterious like illusion, also it makes me harder to see this harder to aim a

Bruh

I believe you

1 Like

I’m blockquite

How about this one?

:ash_magic: :explosion_magic: :glass_magic:

Illusion v.2 dementia synergy

Also.

I’m

blockquote

And, Finally, the ultimate hazard synergy

:ash_magic: :magma_magic: :glass_magic:

Illusion V.3 Madness synergy

Yeah that makes sense but I don’t really see how Lightning fits there thematically. Logically you can say “Lightning = Bright = Illusion” but Lightning isn’t really that mysterious imo, at least in the context of an illusion-type magic.

That’s why I suggested Mirage :ash_magic: :sand_magic_var1: :fire_magic:. Mirages are illusions that often occur in deserts and are caused by heat. You could say that Ash in this combo originates from the Fire or that it’s just Dust (cuz deserts are dusty).

You get the petrify and all 3 magics have decent synergies with each other, but Sand/Fire also has a negative synergy depending on the order you use it.

:ash_magic: :light_magic_var1: :fire_magic: could also work as Mirage, you just don’t get the triple synergy or the desert theme. But you do get closer to what you had earlier with the fast magic and there are no negative synergies.

I’d say that’s probably on the same level as the previous in terms of utility but ig it fits the theme better???

EDIT: Forgot this petrifies

Yeah this one I really don’t see how it fits, you could call it Volcanic Glass tho.

:ash_magic: :explosion_magic: :glass_magic:

Can’t ash petrify here? Making this synergy objectively better?

Oh shoot yeah I didn’t notice, yeah it is much better

I can only imagine the chaos this synergy can cause

Wait how does glass synergy with petrified

Not really at all

Oh well it’s better than nothing

You have any strategy ideas for how petrified could work with this?

Not really anything that would be specific tot his combo but it’s always better to have a stun combo than not.

:sand_magic_var1: :explosion_magic: :ash_magic:
Desert bomb testing

:earth_magic_var3: :magma_magic: :crystal_magic_var4:

“Deep underground” synergy

Thoughts?

(Serious, well made posts please with actual advice)

that rocks.

Neat pun but I want actual advice.

Sorry if it melts your fun.

nah its fine.

but the synergy is a bit meh

earth doesnt have a status effect so it cannot work.

m

Yeah but how does it interact with the other synergies???

bleed or it hitting something itself. it’d have to be last

Damn these suggestions are awful