TAITC does a sloppy job on editing festive stuff onto peoples pfps: The Santa-Hattening

What’s up, chucklefucks. It’s me, TAITC. Since I’ve been less and less active on the forum recently due to… other stuff in my life (Remember kids, unless you’re mentally capable, do not major in a STEM field like I did), I forgot to open up Pre-Orders for this year! (I mean, to be fair, Pre-Orders were just a thing so nobody would dare take my job putting santa hats on people that year). And well, since it’s December, I might as well open up this thread’s 3rd incarnation.

As tradition, just reply to the thread with a picture of your avatar, and I’ll try my best to shittily put a Santa Hat on it, and your job is to give me a like or two.

Also, don’t worry about me not having my pfp christmas-ized, I’m working on that.

22 Likes

its nice seeing you again, also best wishes with stem stuff :hi::pray:

1 Like

perish

Erik_pfp
Hi TAITC

moonboy2
also could you do my banner?

just on the boy but if you wanna put yourself through the hell that’d be all of them go for it :nod:

ok

me on my way to get TRIPLE HAT

1 Like

Finally, after all these yearsweeks.
I’ll make one myself as well and make them fight

Give me another

How tf are you gonna make a magic circle christhmas like ?

Christmas :bread:

plz

wwew

I’d like christmas lights on the horns but a hat would be nice as well.

Thanks Taitc

a santa hat is nice though a bit more festive clothing would also be nice

than you taitc if you do that

wahahahahahaa UUUUOOOHGAAAA BOOOGGGGIEEEE WOOOOOGIIIE BLEEEEGEGGHHGHGHGHGHGHGG BSBSBFSFGSFGSFFGSGFSGgGG AHHHHHH OIII YAYEYEYYEYEYEYE HASHGHVDFBJDKMKLFJMFHHHssdyasgdBBBGHhh

Icedragon2

I have 3…

gaming