Taxes ruined arcane odysseys release

play another game, arcane odyssey doesn’t have all of the endgame stuff yet. and vetex couldn’t do anything about that.

Have you minmaxed your ship & deckhands yet? That’s the endgame rn

I love spending 30 minutes hunting players with bounty just to get 5k honor but if I die I lose 10k and a ton of clan infamy. If I do that enough for countless hours of my life my boat will be able to have 300 more hp :scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head: (yes I have maxed my ship not my deckhand though)

Definitely pretend HP deckhands don’t exist, everything else is more or less still effective though

5 ship speed is also pretty bad

Definitely less bad than 300 Defense when you already have 6000+

So spending 2 weeks autoclicking (not even playing) for max level in AA is content but grinding for deckhands isn’t? Some odd logic

I love both games, is that an issue? Quit creating a false divide between these communities for no reason when they have NO correlation with each other besides both being higher quality than most Roblox games

I never said it was content I was arguing against his point that you could auto click to get max level in AA and I never said anything about it being content

It’s made very clear everywhere you look that the game’s in early access and this isn’t the full release

Their loss for completely reading past the early access in the title, description, and thumbnails.

Now this has just GOTTA be bait. Don’t feed the trolls, guys