Tell me about your OCs

Amedeo Grey is my main, and really only, original character as of now. They’re a crystal mage (gonna do metal and light once more magics are obtainable). They’re the type that doesn’t like to strike first but trains to be strong to protect themself and the powerless… if I wasn’t janked out of my guild they’d also be the leader of a guild called Satyr Horn (I mean the character still is but like not in game). Aspirations are to end the feuding between the factions of the war seas, and eventually obtain diamond magic. They aren’t particularly gifted but trained hard to get as strong as they are.

my oc kills children for internet points!!! it’s called grand navy

1 Like

that my OC you thief, go to big bad jail!!!

1 Like

no!!! fuck yuo

1 Like

no fack yur

1 Like

speaking of arcane OCs, my characters are pretty much all over the place so I’ll post something to help sort out the categories

(also no I don’t roleplay as their files in game)

brief explanation for each groups?:

Ben: The closest to my self insert character in Arcane universe. The ones in AA, AO, and WoM are all separate people with their own identities. (See the grey arrows between each bens to see their relation)

Unnamed Group (AO): Some characters I made for ao, I plan to expand their stories on my own as the game progresses

Robobitch Odyssey OCs: Characters for Robobitch Odyssey roleplay server.

Obscure OCs (WoM): Literally the character dump for my WoM characters. If they’re not WoM Ben or the cast in Average Day in Magius, they’re sent here.

Average Day in Magius (the one that highlights two groups):

• Storytellers: A certain group of storytellers who tell the stories of everyone else (see: below). Lives in Magius but is able to break the 4th wall, since they’re the ones who tell the stories to you, the reader.
  • literally everyone else: The cast for the storyteller’s stories. They’re pretty much the fictional characters/OCs to the storytellers.
1 Like

Too much to explain here for both the one file I actually have and the other characters I just made up for Robobitch Odyssey (like BNT did)

So basically: Holy fuck I’ve made quite a few. All of them use magic though. Except for two randos I use as enemies but ignore them and also the guy with just Phoenix Magic who was also a villain.

3 Likes

Giant Wall of Text warning

Liz ( Elizabeth ), the Corrosion

Main File: Elizabeth ( or more commonly called Liz ), last name decided later - Acid ( and Glass later ) Conjurer: probably a lone survivor from a destroyed village/kingdom ( we know sht about AO’s lore right now so might change later ), i think you know what their goal is, cant fcking swim ( canonically that is ), mischievous and like messing with people just enough that they wont get actually mad, can be serious when they need to… rarely

2nd File, the Wretched

2nd File: Name currently undecided, probably start with a D - Mage ( Shadow, Water and Wind, will have Storm and Sacrifice later ): Traveler from “far away”, body is always covered in Shadow Magic for unknown reason ( doesnt seem to tired them much ), basically undetectable until they are like right behind your back, always have a cloak covered their entire body because it looks cool any sort of strong light and heat hurt them, silent most of the time, probably the strongest out of the 3 but usually act a strategist rather than an active fighter, stating they are “too lazy”, whether or not is this the real reason is unknown

Melissa, the Storm

3rd File: Melissa - Wind Warlock ( will have Ash later, fighting style currently undecided ): basically my current main file, just switch her to the 3rd one cause i want to try acid more but still like wind a lot, probably a bounty hunter and have really good magical energy sense, currently finding a specific person, she’s a kind person, too kind sometimes, usually try not to use lethal force when fighting, has a strong sense of justice and lot of love for people she cares about, might be her downfall one day tho

these 3 fckers would probably travel with each others, Liz would probably get dragged out of the sea by D after their ship got sunk by a White Eyes ( yes D and Mel just rekt a White Eyes ), D was already friend with Mel at that time

i probably wont roleplay as them, just some lore sht i make up cause i was bored, they will probably change or even replace completely later

2 Likes

I realized I made this post but I haven’t said anything about my OCs lol.

Welp here goes:

Noah Banks - A kind plasma wizard whose goal is to become a hero that people can look up to. He prefers to use non-lethal forces against his opponents as he believes that killing his enemies would be stooping to their level. Because he’s not physically strong, he prefers to use weapons and magic. His sister, Noelle Banks, is a Grand Navy Captain. They don’t keep in contact much because she is usually busy. His father is deceased but his mother is still alive.

Maxwell - A hot head that never holds back and Noah’s best friend. He’s trained all his life and is strong in both magical power, and physical strength. His magic is Magma. Because both of his parents were killed by dark wizards, he dispises anything that is evil and won’t hesitate to kill anyone who threatens peace. Even if it’s a simple bandit that’s stealing food. Maxwell is also very protective of his friends.

Katherine - A fast, agile, light magic user. Her father was an abusive alcoholic that eventually left and her mother died of a sickness. She’s lived alone throughout most of her life. The only thing that kept her alive in rough conditions was her magic. Because of this, she’s has a deep bond with her magic. She’s very cautious and she has difficulty trusting people. She is also socially awkward and is overly serious.

Clementine - A bubbly ice-magic user who is Katherine’s best friend and Noah’s love interest. Because she’s a social butterfly, it’s easy for her to make friends. In the group, she plays the role of a medic/tank. She takes most of the hits for her team and bandages them up after a battle.

Noelle Banks - Noelle is a Grand Navy captain and a master with her wind magic. She’s a hard-working individual who learned everything she knows from her deceased father. She’s extremely serious most of the time and very overprotective of her little brother, Noah.

Ryan Cutlass - Ryan is a troubled individual who became a dark wizard after a hero caused the death of his love interest. He is a full-on mage and has studied magic extensively in hopes to unlock dead rival magic so he can revive the one closest to him. Because of this, he is very adept with his magic, ash. After realizing that reviving the dead wouldn’t make him hurt any less, his goal changed from reviving his love, to plunging the world into chaos and making everybody feel the pain he felt. He founded a guild called Salvation where villains thrive. He is also Noah’s arch-nemesis.

Liz Salore - Liz gets bored extremely easily. She loves to kill as hearing the screams of her victims makes her feel satisfied. She killed her parents out of boredom and was adopted into the Salore family. Because her magic, sand, isn’t as lethal as others, she prefers to use weapons alongside it. The riches and wealth of being a Salore made her extremely bored which caused her to become a villain. She is the co-founder of the guild Salvation. Because of her love for battle, Liz has scars all over her body and is extremely resilient.

Harvey Salore - A very sly and cunning shadow magic-user. He is a very powerful and well-known dark wizard who is both Liz’s and Ryan’s master. He is also the one who adopted Liz and influenced her into becoming a villain like him. Although he has multiple magics, not many people have seen them as he deals with his foes quickly and efficiently using only shadow. Harvey comes off as a trustworthy and kind person to hide how sinister he is. He almost always has ulterior motives. He is a member of the guild Salvation but doesn’t play a large role in it as he is usually busy fending off the many heroes that go after him including Noelle Banks.

Cole - A very powerful fire wizard that was once a well-known hero but became evil after coming to the conclusion that the world was full of weak wannabes who needed to be exposed of. He goes around killing any hero or villain he sees as weak and spares anybody that has potential in his eyes. Noelle assigned Noah, Maxwell, Katherine, and Clemintine to capture him. He was eventually beaten and locked away in jail. He despises Noah for having a naive outlook on life and hopes that his dreams of becoming a powerful wizard are crushed. He later comes back as a supporting character who saved Noah’s life but leaves to find out what kind of wizard he wants to be.

Fun Facts:

1. If I didn’t give a character a last name, I haven’t thought of it yet.

2. Maxwell and Noah constantly argue but are friends nonetheless and make a great team

3. Because Clemintine is a social butterfly, Katherine depends on her when talking to people

4. Noah and Ryan are arch-nemesis and are actually reincarnations are two individuals who are destined to fight forever

5. Noah holds back in all of his battles out of fear of killing his opponents accidentally. Not that he’s strong enough to do so but it’s better to be safe than sorry

6. Noah is a very nervous person and gets flustered easily

7. Even though Liz and Ryan are partners, Liz usually does whatever she wants even if it makes Ryan mad.

8. Cole could have beaten Noah, Maxwell, Katherine, and Clemintine if he didn’t held back at the start of the battle and underestimated them.

9. Harvey is the main reason Ryan became a villain. He used Ryan’s anger and hatred to influence him into joining the dark side.

10. At one point, Liz had a chance to kill Noah but decided not to because she thought he was fun to fight.

11. The ranking for the four heroes from strongest to weakest are Maxwell, Noah, Katherine, and Clementine.

12. Clementine is insecure about being the weakest of the group but is constantly reminded that she is a great medic and helps the team tremendously.

13. Maxwell was inspired by Bakugo from MHA.

14. Noelle Banks was originally a Magic council captain before the TGR announcement.

15. Maxwell has a scar from one of Liz’s weapons.

16. Noelle and Noah’s father was also a Grand Navy captain but was killed on a mission which inspired Noelle to follow in her father’s footsteps and also is the reason she is so overprotective of Noah.

17. Ryan only has one eye. He lost his other eye in the incident where his lover was killed.

18. It’s hard for me to pinpoint an exact age for my characters.

19. Because Ryan and Noah are reincarnations, they meet their previous reincarnations in a vision-like dream after they open one of their minds.

20. Noah always tries to see the good in everyone including Ryan.

21. Noelle is 8 years older than Noah

22. During his early days as a villain, Ryan had second thoughts about his path but ultimately chose to keep going as he thought it was too late to change.

23. Ryan used to wear a bird mask and a hood to cover his face but after becoming a feared dark wizard, concealing his identity became impossible.

24. For all these characters, the ranking from strongest to weakest is
    Noelle/Harvey
    Cole
    Maxwell
    Noah/Ryan
    Liz
    Katherine
    Clementine

25. Both Clementine and Noah have yet to take a life

This was a lot to type and a lot to read so I don’t blame anyone if they completely skip this. There are also most likely a lot of grammatical errors in here so yeah!

6 Likes

Hoo boy

I’ve went all out before and dear god

I’ll try not to do it again

Anyways here’s my trio of losers, also worth mentioning that these guys are all supposed to be part of the same timeline and I intend on making them a group. (This is their AO backstories as I’ve since ditched their WOM backstories)

Arcadia Water: An unfathomably powerful and incredibly talented Shadow Mage with a couple of unique quirks that come from their fucked up body structure that I really do not feel like sharing since it’s explained in their backstory. Lacks feelings and empathy, which, instead of making them absurdly edgy, just makes them confused all the time and also very dependent on the others.

Ami Drake: Former Street Urchin and currently a reasonably powerful Water/Lightning Mage that’s way too energetic and immature for her own good. She is the youngest out of the 3 OCs and is also the biggest Troublemaker out of the 3, often resorting to pickpocketing or just messing with the locals out of sheer boredom, not to mention being kind of a Jerkass.

Aksel Morris: Nephew to a rather well renowned bounty hunter who died by the hands of one of the big bad of AO’s henchmen (Presumably a rather major boss later on in the plot). He is a powerful Fire user who wields his deceased Uncle’s Sword in his memory. The de-facto leader of the 3 OCs due to being the most competent at general leadership and simply because he feels great being in a position of power.

in short we have;
the big grey soulless infant
speedy womanchild
dollar store future trunks

1 Like

Role Playing Game != role playing, IMO

theres the wow water puddles are comically useless guy, the holy shit why is there so many lightning users can i be original for a second, the replacement funny wind brrrrr, the tangler, and the toad that was probably deleted by now

I don’t have lore but I like to imagine all those wizards me like 3 years ago made for AA were all related and years later my AR file character is trying to find them since he’s also related. Just something I like to humor myself with.

im continuing from my character from AA so the lore behind my character is basicly that he was training under theos as the peacekeeper, but theos trained another, so the other basicly defeated durza before him and the big blast just blasted him to another part of the world where he spent mby months in the radiated ocean where his magic grew but also locked his two other minds so now he has to start again i guess.

Total of 15 OCs

And I haven’t even included all the characters in ‘New’

Does he still remember theos?

Idk how things will turn out in AO so Im not sure

my oc is named luigi and his backstory is that hes luigi

1 Like

so deep :pensive:

Where’s Mario.