Tell me about your OCs

that’s tough

Dont worry I did it for you come back later.

Also, if you don’t mind, I plan on organizing my character trello in a similar fashion as yours (for organization’s sake)

People (including me) are too lazy to read my headcanon trello, so i’ll sum up my files rq. When I play as them ingame I adapt their personality & backstory and roleplay as them!

Fang: Seeks to become one of the most powerful wizards in the world. He’s also a scholar, and tries to find out information about the Arcane Universe. Uses a lot of magic, half Reaper

Alicia: Bounty hunter with a very, very, annoying and headstrong personality. Nobody, including her friends, likes her that much. She doesn’t have magic and fights with big axes

Andy: Recreational fisher and archer who used to be in the Jaws. Has an exaggeratedly chill personality. Polar opposite of Alicia

Victoria: Bard who travels like the flash with advanced Light Magic. Goes around to bars and plays music, but also has a sense of justice.

Isaiah: A pirate who combines fire magic and punches. Though being a pirate, he also joins my other files to serve justice.

Lukas: Ridiculously introverted girl who fell victim to a terrible attack long ago. A great alchemist, and sells her potions through a few friends.

2 Likes

*alchemist

I indeed do, I also spent a very long time writing up Reapers but am too lazy to write stories including them :sleeper:

I don’t mind

nice

Fixed, I type like a 2 year old.

I read your Trello and it’s very interesting. I think my favorite character is Alicia she sounds like a crazy and fun person to be around lol.

1 Like

Crazy, yes
Fun, no

I noticed I have not responded to the real question even, so here you go.

Drago Rust- Alchemist bitch who wants to collect all knowledge in the world, especially about magic.

Crystal Morris- Has a personality like Bakugo on steroids, wants to become the strongest wizard for the purposes of whatever he feels like at the time. (e.g. destroying someone’s house because he felt like it.)

Penelope Salore- Pure as snow, which is her magic. She wants to stop all suffering in the world, and create a utopia. (Every 5 year old girl’s dream.)

Raven Silver- (Make sure not to cut yourself on the edge while reading this.) A very talented Skylian who developed shadow magic to early for his body to handle, corrupting him and taking him over like Kraken.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I happen to have a lot of experience in the “Edge” category…

Raven Silver sounds interesting. How strong is he compared to your other OCs?

Raven Silver is probably 2nd strongest. Honestly I had to rewrite Drago Rust because the power I gave him was to a point where it was just dumb.

Hello internet welcome to Game Theory

they exist :nod:

If I were to rank all my OCs by power, it would go like this.

1. Drago Rust- Guy used to be able to destroy the universe, now he is like as strong as the 5th or 6th unknown, still probably needs balancing.

2. Crystal Morris- This guy is as strong as maybe a young-ish weaker War Pheonix.

3. Raven Silver- He is probably like a bit stronger then Kraken, not entirely sure.

4. Penelope Salore- I have not decided, but I doubt she will be strong.

Oh, that was unintentional.

How did Drago get so incredibly powerful?

From what I have come up with I would say a long life and being bleached. He was adept at magic, but he gained the Ash Curse by accident. He had a very long time (like 1000+ years?) to train. Also, on his adventures he purposefully bleached himself in hopes to get stronger, it was successful.