Tell me dah trees of magics

Doesn’t exist, pretty sure cause Vet doesn’t wanna make a magic that’s living

I was thinking maybe leaf magic would be cool :person_shrugging:

I mean also wood is or was part of a living thing, which same thing can be said for leaves.

mmm i guess u cud do leaf magic as a lost magic, but it wud be one of the weakest, Leaf Magic: Blast, literally blasts sum leaf at the target and does 1 damage. the only pros of it wud be that its a lil fast… and yeah this magic is trash.

okay first off, why do you have the spelling skills of a toddler?

secondly, by your logic of “blasting some leaves would deal no damage”, light magic, wind magic, shadow magic, and even to an extent snow magic shouldn’t hurt anyone either, however we must remember these are “magic” versions of regular elements, so therefore do in fact deal damage or “hurt” compared to their non magic states.

as for what leaf magic actually does, I can imagine leaf magic heavily resembling what paper magic was supposed to do, though leaf magic would probably have much better stats than the original paper considering it is most likely a lost magic, fast, with bleed, allowing for good synergy potential, I could imagine this magic could also inflict a more unique status effect like covering the opponent in leafage and depending on how “leafy” an opponent is, a heat based magic can be combined into it drastically boosting damage at high leafage.

leaf magic sounds cool but in all honesty however I want this magic to be named more along the lines of “flower” or “petal” magic, just, it sounds prettier and I can imagine many more color variations with a flower based ability compared to the boring green/red/maybe orange hues of leaves.

1 Like

How many times have you been cut by a leaf or ever in your life heard of someone being cut by a leaf

leaf magic, bootleg paper magic, also u do im purposely just saying the words but smaller and shorter. more pros of leaf magic wud just be its speed and cuts, but thats paper magic… also leaves have never given a human a cut, except very rare times.

“magic” leaf

it could act similar to a razor blade

and yes, actually, I’ve been cut from dried leaves and such from doing gardenwork.

what other pros of leaf wud their be?

explosion was actually planned to be a lightning magic mutation so you should connect the two

I mean if that’s how we’re gonna put it alright

by like 2 letters lmao but whatever to each our own

well the point of leaf magic is that it kinda acts like how paper was meant to, that’s the entire point, paper was removed along with ink because they were not naturally occuring substances, so, leaf magic fixes this issue.

also all of you guys completely missed how the new effect could work, that doesn’t involve laceration, and it makes more sense slightly. @Divanochi

1 Like

read the bottom message: (the longer one smh)

how do you get severely coated in leaves

and how does that change how flammable someone probably wrapped in clothing (flammable material) is

well I mean to be honest getting cut by leaves doesn’t make much sense either, but remember i was gonna reskin this to “petal” magic, which in theory is a lot easier to have stick to you.

as for flammability it’s just more stuff that can burn and increases the intensity of the flame perhaps

paper wud give more cuts, while leaf wudnt, paper is very fast, leaf wudnt be as fast but still fast. also there is passive bleeding of papers, and what wud the effects be?

dude are you even reading my posts I like explained this already :neutral_face:

more fuel for a fire doesn’t matter if it’s not stuff like gasoline if the fuel you already have doesn’t ever go out. I mean, maybe you could slightly increase the tics of the burn status but you’re not gonna get much out of throwing a bunch of leaves on a fire apart from smothering the flame depending on the leave quantity

I mean this is a lego game where apparently we can super jump like it’s nothing so maybe we can be a bit more loose with our logic you get what I mean.

the reason we can super jump is magical energy making us much stronger, we still have to follow basic logic we’re just superhuman

cough, leaf and paper r dif things tho, so leaf wud have to be a dif magic then paper.

wait wt r we talking about rn? too lazy to read the past 3 messages