Tell me dah trees of magics

not really? leaves are flat and again, emphasizing that this is “magical” leaves, they don’t have to act like the real thing, paper also doesn’t really cut people up irl either unless you handle it poorly, not to mention how charred paper should just crumble in the air since it’s all burned but alas it doesn’t

are you kidding me right now.

but tell me effects of leaf other than just copying paper.

right, I get that, however, emphasis on magic energy, which therefore means, that it is completely fictional, and does not follow real life.

this is my point with petal/leaf whatever wood mutation magic is, it doesn’t have to be super realistic. so, this justifies maybe how bleeding DoT or a “sticky” effect could work.

dude literally read the other posts my guy I explained it like twice :skull:

all magics do have involve a real thing about the magic from rl tho, like light is blinding and super fast, paper gives paper cuts bc stupid humans was playing or doing stuff with paper and got cuts, fire has burning effects obv, poison poisons the enemy, and other stuff,

shadow tho… idk

and sum other magics, l

okay, but uhm… does light hurt people in real life? shadows shouldn’t even be a thing arguably because in reality by scientific logic they are the absence of light and therefore nothing at all technically, magma by this logic and acid depending on the PH (which I assume is extremely low) should practically instantly kill anyone because you know, acid and magma aren’t very fun to touch, and things like wind shouldn’t damage either, just blow people away depending on the strength of the gust.

you see how this logic is flawed? magics aren’t exactly realistic.

this is what is being applied to leaf/petal magic, which, by the way, yes, to an extent, petals and leaves can stick onto people.

1 Like

firstly, blinding people works, secondly, magic energy is magic pretending to be the element, it hurts you by reacting to the magic energy within. that said, it still resembles the element and it’s properties

this basically summarizes what I am trying to achieve with petal magic.

right, but that should not physically harm you or deal any kind of damage. (like how light has impact damage.)

but IT STILL RESEMBLES IT, magic petals are not going to suddenly become fucking gasoline

if light is bright enough, you can be set on fire

… ._. i just said all magics have atleast 1 or 2

things from real life,

okay, firstly calm down, this is a discussion, and secondly, correct, they don’t, but then again, a single large ice cube will not immediately freeze someone solid that is doused in water. it should if anything really just give them a really bad concussion

1 Like

that’s not light though that is caused by radiant heat, not photons (light particles)

the ice cube shatters into a cold thing, the petals do not turn into gasoline

if you get enough of ANYTHING it can hurt you

1 or 2 what…???

it just cut and i put the quote in and then finished the rest of the sentence, too lazy to fix it.