What build are you planning on, but elaborated

I don’t think this could work since you plan to be 100% mage

2 Likes

Im gonna play the game, and invest the minimum amount of strength required to get Sailor Fist. Then, I’ll do some calculations to figure out how much Magic Stat i can invest in at maximum to have a Warlock Build but not a Mage Build
Then I’ll progress through the game with suffering, since i’ll pretty much have a 75% damags reduction. Once i hit the max level, and get the perks of the Warlock Awakening, im gonna invest everything into Magic for a Mage Build.

@WarmWater build rating when

Time Magic When :nod:
Also Conjurers only get two base magics
Ngl, Sunlight would make the most sense as a starter magic since her epithet is SUNdial

1 Like

I mean it was actually crepuscule, also in most arts n stuff of her it seems as though it leans either towards straight up time stuff or fiery effects and such, like how her overclass deals fire damage.

And yes, conjures get two base magic slots, but you also get a lost/ancient magic

Min needed to not be a mage is just 59% of your points, or essentially 6 magic points for every 5 other points, this would be uneven for a while though and I’m probably incorrect

i had posted this on another topic but ima just update it ig, idr what builds can or can’t have but whatever i’ll figure it out when we get there.

Main Account

Oskar- Warlock: Light (moonlight), Water (spring) or Lightning? (blue), Lunar or pressure magic, Crane or Karate, Knocking Fist

Alecia- Mage: Plasma (Nova), Glass, Crystal (Red), Flare, idk what else

Kaden- Mage: Earth (stone), Crystal (Sunstone), Magma, Gravity, some other earth related magic def not lunar tho, well, maybe

Allan- Warlord: then Greatsword then Shortsword, Karate ( since he’s a blacksmith), Canon Fist
Steel Maul
(this thing)

Lilith- Paladin: Acid (Purple), Ice (Mystic or Sage), and the rest idk cause we dunno what spirit swords will give us

Linsey- Warlock: Wood, Earth (Sandstone), Healing/Life Magic, Knocking Fist, Karate

Second Account

Adria- Conjurer: Wind (Warm again or neutral), Water (Abyssal), Lightning (Yellow)
(Can conjurers have third mind? let alone a lost magic? regardless i wanted a storm magic line up)

Andrew- Conjurer: Lightning (Blue), Water (Spring), Ice (Sage), Sword/longsword, Rapier

Keanu- Warlock: Sand, Earth (Sandstone), Knocking Fist, Thermo Fist (this is my full agility speed demon hero complex dude i really look forward to him)

Third Account

N/a (under a new name soon)- Paladin: Ice (Glacial), Snow, same w/ Lilith

Mark- Warden maybe paladin: Iron (Steel/Dark), Wind (Neutral), Same w/ Lilith

Malorie- Mage: Water (tropical), Sand (Coastal), Wood (Oak), whatever reminds u of beaches for lost/ ancient

Fourth Account

N/a (under a new name soon)- no idea yet but i was switching it to shadow instead of light magic again for now

Chantal- Knight: Rapier, Cutlass, Flintlock or musket (sword with flintlock side arm sounds fun and yeah ik deepwoken but she’s a pirate and not in that maner )

Ayleen- Mage: Fire, Ash, Magma, Flare, another fire related magic that isn’t a grand flame curse

Fifth Account

Ailing- Mage: Ash, Explosion (Mei Reference), Sand or Fire, Flare, Sun

Seida- Beserker: Thermo, Karate, Crane (orignally a magma user but i kinda don’t want so mages so far but i can just change her back later)

Drazen- Juggernaut: Thermo, Knocking or karate, or all 3 idk, and like the other vitality builds above

Sixth Account

Mei- Mage: Explosion, Ash (Ailing Reference), Plasma, not sure on losts/ancients

Aisha- Savant: Poision Magic (Toxin), Vitality, Weapons: Katana or Claws (both if possible)
(honestly just want her to have a hella mastered poison magic only)

Garrett- Warlock: Wind (neutral), Ash, Karate, Knocking fist, Storm magic
(was originally wind, ash, plasma w/ fighting styles no lost or whatever maybe)

i plan to add 2-5 more accounts, i just really like making builds of all sorts and going to make 2 of every possible build in ao maybe to 3

i also spent the last hour doing this so thats nice but good to keep track of aaa

1 Like

jesus christ 8+ accounts??? i thought i was something else with my like 15-24 files

u underestimate my power and determination of story building out of nothing for no reason at all

3 Likes

Write your own webcomic at this point, then get criticized for having shallow characters because you have like 40 of them

i found that i just have too much shit to deal with when i have a file for every oc so i deleted a bunch and mostly only kept the functional ones

(which still leaves me at 10 i think with more planned)

i can’t draw bodies well atm ;-; and i already got my huge expanded universe to take care of

i got 137 characters to keep track of as of my 13 page google dock of names and i haven’t even kept up to date w/ it since i added like 20-30 more lmao

actually i think it’s a bit more than that ;-;

i did start writing on Oskar, Linsey and Garrett since they’re all connected w/ Oskar and Linsey being siblings and Garrett their teacher to whom they are but thats about it

go read Story of Valcrest on the forum writing part it’s separate from our head canons of another but it’s a good read that mentions Oskar there

well if i answer the topic with every file then let’s go…

Main account

Cameron Calvin: conjurer
plasma magic (nova), wood magic (oak)
arcanium morningstar, magic greatsword, tba

this is my main hero file where i’d do just casual stuff

Chad Marshall: mage (maybe paladin)
explosion magic, ash magic, tba

this is my main evil file where i do a little bit of tomfoolery

Charles Calvin: warlock
acid magic (purple), magma magic
sailor fist or cannon fist, radius fist or whatever that stored power one is

this is a hero file but maybe a very sea based one where i do dark sea expeditions since he is a sailor kinda guy

Basil Silver: mage
wind, water (tropical?), tba

this is a neutral file that i have no plans for but i may do pvp or kingdom (the npc ones) related stuff with

Pearl Silver: (idk if i wanna make this, maybe an alt file?) uhh honestly idk the build i want for this but if it’s a magic one then
metal magic (steel), earth magic (bedrock prob)

this is an evil file again, but maybe one i take more seriously (metal defense mode would be useful for this)

Calvin ???: (woo this one is the Camreeyan oc!)
most likely a conjurer, probably with wood and wind magic

magic katana, arcanium rapier, some kind of gun

also neutral ig

Main-alt

Pearl Silver (yep that one from earlier)
this one would likely be a mage or conjurer because it is my prison breakout file. i’m not sure if i want to duplicate this file or just have it on my alt. what i mean by a prison breakout file is that i always have an alt file with a destructive magic like explosion or iron to get myself or a friend out of prison when arrested. it works fine in wom but idk how it’ll work in ao. since it’s a villain file i might also just have it on their so i can do some lawbreaking as normal and then arrest myself for money every once in a while lmao

Basil Silver (another one)
so rn i have this in my alt despite having it on my main solely because it’s slightly old gen (not really that much but i delete and remake files a lot so yknow) but idk if i really want this one twice, i might use it to test out savant but otherwise might just delete this when ao comes around. it’s also water magic so useless for breaking out of prison, assuming grand navy ever has large prison like silent.

Henry Silver: mage?
probably lightning (yellow), crystal (amethyst) and light (sunlight) to match the purple/yellow color scheme, otherwise idk. this may be like a bounty hunting file for something.

Extra

My alt does have the +3 files pass, but i don’t really know what i wanna do yet, so i left them empty. however, these are some of my old characters that i could bring back.

Luna Marshall: mage
ash magic, explosion/fire magic, sand magic

evil file

Carla Calvin: mage?
glass magic, i haven’t though past that

hero

Charlotte Calvin: warlock
fire magic, idk

neutral

Chuck Marshall: idk
water magic

hero

Alvin Calvin: mage maybe
purple lightning magic and idk what else

hero

:handshake:

1 Like

file 3 (possibly)
mage
magics:
explosion explosion explosion apocalypse bringer
100% of points into magic

for my main i will go

Build: warrior
magics: explosion
Weapon types I want: Sword, Dual Swords, katana

B tec megumin

for my purposes, just a damage boost

i plan to get the awakening with 0 in every stat, and then put everything into magic

I know. That’s just the lost and ancient that I want, not at the same time.