Terraria Calamity Infernum Gameplay Thread:Master Mode Edition

Yeah, it’s quite literally a direct upgrade to asgards valor

28 blocks of dash lenght according to the wiki, hopefully it helps.

There’s also the badge of bravery and the community if you want to swap out your bloodflare core

That’s a blood pact. (25% increased hp, 25% more potion effectivness)

Either way, it’s an accessory you could replace, the bloody boost buff isn’t all that worth it imo

actually…Bloody Boost got removed in the most recent update, it only gives the stats i mentioned without drawbacks.

Damn, that sucks

with my new setup i have 50k DPS without abyssal madness, previously…i could only reach 50k DPS with Abyssal Madness buff.

What weapons are you currently using?

mainly Death’s Ascension, that’s all.

Also Update, got him to third phase and The issue with taking body damage is (mostly) solved thanks to elysian aegis, let’s go!

If you’re comfortable getting close to DoG then I’d recommend bringing banshee hook or holy collider

Banshee hook deals garbage DPS from what i’ve seen in testing, not sure about holy collider, let me check…

Unless they nerfed it recently, the holy collider is an amazing weapon

oh it’s that thing…it seems to have potential for messing him up.

Oh it does, it very much does

Lol it shreds him, problem is that it turns my PC into a toaster when too many of them accumulate.

If you’re gonna use it I recommend using the evasion scarf. There is also the last mourning if you want a less laggy alternative (Don’t know if their dps is similar though)

In that case…which accessory do i replace Evasion Scarf for?

What is your current accessory loadout?