Terraria Calamity Infernum Gameplay Thread:Master Mode Edition

Oh yeah I got one of those by accident while playing through the update that it was added with friends.

It has been 4 hours and i didnā€™t reach halfwayā€¦
Is there any better way to do this?

Hopefully can bring my friend here later for help.

I need a break, this gummy worm ruined my Forums post schedule, and soon my sanityā€¦wellā€¦think it already did that.

Should hopefully be able to beat him after i make a gigantic square the size of around three terraria Oceans.

holy shit how did i get him to 18.2% health and to phase 3? i am impressed myself, he ended my run by jumpscaring me with the last portal charge, sadly.

Yeah the laser grid attacks are run killers, and because of early rage proc i was able to prevent him from using it.

5.5% Health letā€™s go!

i am never gonna recover after this, and iā€™ll never fight him ever again (unless i use cheats to bully him.).

Bro even has the audacity to do his walmart SCal Dashes that i couldnā€™t dodge due to flight time.

Okay canā€™t send any images sadly which means no criticism on what i could improve on this arena, but i finally put most of the base of it (around more than half, probably 65%), think thatā€™s enough space to dodge DOG.

Time to get the candles and arena stuff, the arenaā€™s really dark.

Additionally gonna put tranquility candles for extra brightness + monster spawn reduction, the jungleā€™s infested in them.

I once again overshot the amount of arena items i need, the range of arena items is very big.

Oh right i remember something, i forgot to tell my friend about The Wand, that Yharon drop yeah.

Wellā€¦afterall, i call the pre-Yharon section the second best section in the game.

heā€™s still hitting me with his body.

I am so damn stupid.
gonna use the old arena for the first phase, then switch to the second one for the next phase, seems to work better.

You know what?

This arena was a shitty waste of time.

I am somehow performing better OUTSIDE of it.

and itā€™s somehow lagging harder thereā€¦might be due to walls.
but who knows.

This is slowly turning into a complainment central.

I donā€™t get it.

What am i doing wrong?

The first time i try to dodge horizontally, it works.

The first time i try to dodge vertically, it fails in a crushing defeat.

Conscecutively trying to perform any of these another time just ends up in me taking rapid damage, or death from the head.

Likeā€¦whatā€™s wrong?

Why canā€™t i make a rod of harmony? What is this shit?

Is this locked behind even more progression or what?

Is it Post-DOG? Endgame?

Finally image uploading got fixed, anyways.

This Manā€™s unstoppableā€¦Not even RoD teleports helped, not even a Adrenaline Proc (that got him very low), not even Rageā€¦Just Nothing.

100th Times the charm

At this rate my friend will bust in with cheats, iā€™ve made a deal with them.

Ainā€™t happenin Chief.

Just keep trying, youā€™ll eventually win

in a year, if you will.

Yeah not sure if i can improve my setup any further, but i think thatā€™s all i can do.

(All enchanted with menacing btw)

Well for starters, you could replace asgards valor for elysian aegis

but is it better than my current ram dash? :thinking: