Terraria Calamity Infernum Gameplay Thread:Master Mode Edition

Well now you get to suffer on yharon, yippee!

wow!

Muramasa:

Right where he belongs.

Isn’t murasama post-yharon?

it got tier switched

And now, enjoy the glory of me being extremely high and delusional. (This is a multi-part thing.)

Cosmilite Galore.

my brain is on shutdown mode, i forgot how to do grammar temporaily.

How did we beat him…First Try!?
Technically not first, maybe third.

My friend rates Yharon.

And here now begins…The Best Section in the game.

Raze hell upon them.

Seems like Exo Mechs might cause another DOG incident, Which i do not want to happen.

I was trying to solo them to see what they do, but they are just too OP lol, gonna wait for my friend tommorow.

To be fair, they’re one of the last bosses in the game and their gear makes supreme clam a helluva lot easier

Ironically and Unironically, i have to say this:
SCal is the most fair Infernum Boss in the game, and dosen’t pull some insane shit like DOG’s Aimbot Dashes, Ravager’s incredibly hard to dodge rock pillars, i could talk about the unfair shit all day, but that’s not the point.

Any cool houses or buildings you’ve created in the world?

Finally back from school after what felt like waking up and walking like a damn zombie, i was exhausted after DOG, and had a severe headache before i went to sleep (moral of the story:never pull off a a Calamity Infernum Master Mode run like i did, unless you are a insane masochist person :+1: ).

since i have tommorow and the day after tommorow free due to my school having exams (thank god), i can finally work on one of my posts here on the forums that i wanted to post for a long time, but this…this DAMN playthrough went 180 degress from what i could’ve expected, and so hopefully i can get the post finished before my break ends, quality over quanitity i suppose.

This also means:gonna take a break today and make the post preparations, screenshots, descriptions, etc. you get the gist of it, i’ll come back later to absolutely demolish Thanatos and other Draedon’s machines and prove my reign supreme over Supreme Calamitas.

Another thing:According to my friend, i have worm enemy PTSD now :+1: