Terraria Calamity Infernum Gameplay Thread:Master Mode Edition

Wait are you doing exo mechs before SCal?

for the Exo Gaming Chair, how am i supposed to dodge the Touhou Parts?

Oh that is a fair point
Generally I do SCal first but I don’t play infernum so it is easier

Whis Exo Mechs combination is best though?
Thanatos obviouly gets obliterated by Dragon Rage

Ares halves my game’s FPS with extremely flashy blender attacks

Apollo and Artemis…what the hell is this?

Also wanted to do 200% health SCal, right, since in multiplayer she’ll be too easy i presume.

What :skull:

Okay, whatever, i am waiting for my friend to do this, they kinda just…poofed in the shadows while i was practicing exo mechs.

I am not getting myself through DOG hell once again.

gonna cook what i said earlier here, i’ll first give you a world tour like Bio requested. (Not mentioning, i don’t want to piss anybody with uneccessary mentions.)

Alright, so:

Let’s start with probably the most annoying NPC, the truffle, he’s a pretty boring house, because we couldn’t be bothered to make a unique one for him.

obraz_2024-01-08_203233367

I still wonder how my patience survived the test of the lumberjack NPC ruining our truffle attempts, so he is now punished in the lake of honey.

Building District number 1, features from left to right:Painter, Musician, Dye Trader, Tinkerer, right middle unreserved, and Squirrel.

Main Headquarters Number 1, Features from left to right:Young Brewer (best NPC :muscle:), Golfer (Worst NPC :angry:), Mutant (My friend’s worst nightmare), Walter White The Architect, Guide, Party Girl, Jelly Priestess (basically Architect 2.0), Demolitionist (coolest NPC :muscle:), Zoologist, Arms Dealer (best Vanilla NPC :crown:).

Middle Quarters, I suppose my friend added the Pylon here to fix the empty spots here and there.

Main Headquarters number 2, it’s basically the same thing as the first, NPC’s are as follows:Cirrus (The Cirrus), Merchant, Alchemist, Nurse, Clothier, Abomination (Cool guy :muscle:), Deviantt (Why do you exist), Brewer (Perma-Buff Galore, thanks to master mode and Infernum Bosses being assholes, they no longer chesse the entire game.), Jeweler.

Wait, let me make this a multi-part post.

A Hunter’s Spoils of War :muscle: and a small house reserved for Mechanic and Goblin Tinkerer.

obraz_2024-01-08_204307634

A small house, i don’t think i need to introduce you to these three.

The Bar :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

obraz_2024-01-08_204457472

Wizard’s house with his student, the nerd slime.

obraz_2024-01-08_204523592

Bandit’s making Big Bucks :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:.

obraz_2024-01-08_204717506

Jungle House (hopefully Dryad’s existence is allowed on the forums.)

obraz_2024-01-08_204756726

Beach House.

I gotta repurpose this for something :skull:.

My DOG arena’s tourist attraction:Sakura Bud biome stabbed by the honey sword walls, a Tank that took an L, yin and yang fish-esque walls, and there was a wall that resembled the Cinders of Lament weapon, but i removed it.

obraz_2024-01-08_205207583

Chilling in his home :+1:

The full DOG Arena.

The Expanded Relic Room, now with more relics.

Infernal Version.

The entire Storage Room.

Yeah i think that’s all for now, more buildings might come soon enough.

SCal pulls out a machine gun and starts blasting, funniest shit i’ve ever seen.

What a sad guy :frowning:, he needs some therapy from Xeroc-induced PTSD.

Tried to fight Nameless Deity, but the lag makes it slightly harder to dodge.

Just to not cause another DOG Incident, tell me the best melee setup for this guy, i am not going through hell again.

What does your current setup look like?

First off, make yourself a set of demon shade armor, from there focus on getting shattered community, purity, and rampart of deities. If you’re still adamant on using the blood pact then upgrade it into core of the blood god

the annoying part is that i have no hit sound effect when i use chalice of the blood god, which kinda annoys me because i don’t know what i got hit by sometimes.

Do i just grind a boss for max level of shattered community?

You can if you want

what does purity do again?

It’s basically just the ambrosial ampoule but better