Terraria Calamity Infernum Gameplay Thread:Master Mode Edition

I may have found a glitch…i somehow healing while holding Aflame Illustrous Knives, even though it’s supposed to make me take 3 damage per second, it instead does the opposite thing:it heals me.

Did a Overloaded Pirate invasion, which means it has 10x more enemies and is 10x longer, while also being affected by chaos candles and Zerg, Which made me quite rich ngl.

damn, i got a 1000% Health DOG to 7.9% health.

You can put things like the alchemist thing in your piggy bank and they still work

dude…we know that already.

Ok, I figured it would be good to tell you in case you didn’t since I saw it in your rather full looking inventory

We do, after all both of us have perma-buffs, but since enemies are so cracked up in Master Mode it gives us a slight advantage instead of just cheesing the game (like in our previous Calamity Death Mode Playthrough.)

Got Nameless Deity to 34.8% health, this might be quicker than i thought, my eyes will be really sore after this, for sure.

I did it! This playthrough’s now over, holy shit was it a blast.

Well done, bragging rights achieved

obraz_2024-01-10_134218196

Nameless Deity:The Master of Comedy.

Holy Shit the Divine Wings are making me go at mach 10 speeds.

obraz_2024-01-10_134530122

These apples are low budget immortality hacks.

Okay can somebody tell me what Xeroc is talking about :skull:

Bro i can’t :laughing:

Bro has so many stars that they don’t fit in the tab :skull:

Technically beaten him on my fifth attempt, it’s just that the game detected i had cheats and it didn’t spawn him three times.

Nameless Deity please :sob:

Now i am gonna do some silly tomfoolery with cheats and such, with other mods added in for increased chaos and tomfoolery.

This Playthrough’s over, wait for the next one, which is gonna be more memetic, since my Friend had enough of this Infernum shit, so we are gonna do something more relaxing this time.

Can a mod close this thread? thanks.

1 Like