Terraria Calamity Infernum Gameplay Thread:Master Mode Edition

wow, it’s garbage then.

Based DOG moment :+1:

My friend rates Infernum Profaned Guardians and Providence.

Is the Bloodflare Core seriously working? I don’t feel like i am getting healed, and feel like i am weaker in terms of tanking than usual.

Or it might be fabsol’s spaghetti code, who knows.

Accidentally misclicked insta-bridge, causing the entire world to be lasered as if i shot it with a kamehameha laser.

But thankfully, one way to use it in a good way is to make insta-minecart track.

It’s like our previous World’s Mountain Break incident, where we broke an entire mountain and 10% of our base with explosives, luckily the damage of that was fixable.

Like i said before:i am both a genius and a failure at gaming.

Additionally…i drained an entire ocean, just like Yharim intended.

Calamitas looks at you in a disappointed manner for following in her footsteps

We somehow beaten Ceaseless void, while he was lagging our game and got us to 30 fps and below, Abyss generation being ass, and more.

Polterghast with arms feels cursed :skull:

Also…due do Abyss generation cutting half of our arena apart…it basically makes Polter’s attacks impossible to dodge due to lack of space, how do you get rid of the abyss? if you even can that is.

We literally just started and my irreversibly broken humor made me laugh at this :joy:

:skull:

Polterghast:The most BS Infernum Boss Scum i’ve ever seen.

Now i am going to buy their music box because their music is the only good reward from this.

Next is the Cosmic Pitbull vs 2 Children.

How do no-hitters dash through Infernum DOG without taking damage? seriously, i keep trying to do the trick and either:

1.I get hit by the body

2.I get hit by the lasers and lose 1/3 of my health

3.Die to the head.

It seems master mode makes Infernum DOG extremely hard, maybe even impossible, not sure.

I mean…Infernum literally warns you not to play master mode, but we set it to master mode for the laughs and giggles, since Death Mode for both of us was decently easy…other than some annoying Roadblocks we encountered.

We are both stuck and i am not sure what to do with DOG, i don’t want to sit here and die 100+ times, this isn’t Ultrakill, but i am kinda stumped on this one.

If you have any tips, let me know.

Update:I got him to 65.3% health, but something infuriating’s happening:

He literally melts my health just because i took damage from his damn body, not head, body.

So i am not sure if i should turn into a No-Hitter at this point (Impossible for me to do, because i suck at doing any meaningul challenges such as this.) or just continue fighting and hopefully something changes, but i am losing my optimism now, just like my friend Bingus did, telling me to cheat in to practice other classes, or just straight up break DOG’s spine.

If you have any advice on DOG, let me know, i need to take a break.

I haven’t fought DoG in a long time and never at that difficulty, but I did see a video of someone who was staying pretty still and then just dashing away whenever he came close. It looked like they were playing snake with him.

I was literally doing that for the first 10 seconds during the ground and can’t do it longer, because his AI somehow Outsmarts me by quickly coiling in reverse trajectory to where i am going in a straight line, causing him to deal 75% of my health as damage from a head hit.

Breaking News:Man does pretty good against DOG just because they changed the current music that was playing via music boxes, the person in question (me) left confused on how his brain functions.

I also almost activated adrenaline during the fight, dang, maybe it would’ve skipped his second phase.

20 Metal Rock songs to listen to (Referring to the Calamity OST) while getting your shit beat by a lowly Cosmic Alien Worm Scum.

how…How did i get this dude to 52.8% health? I am speechless at my own abilities sometimes, now hope something happens at 50% health, because i am slowly losing my shit here.