Terraria Calamity Infernum Gameplay Thread:Master Mode Edition

Surely he will just die early at 50% health and end your suffering, for sure

is this some sort of joke?

I donā€™t want to suffer weeks here because of a purple giant Cosmic Gummy Worm on my damn screen.

And i thought my suffering was over after taking a week to kill Resident Mind on Seconds Difficulty in Roblox HOURS, but my demons are back to haunt me again.

Well inevitably i assume, my friend might pull in cheats and finish the job themselves, who knows, i am not the one that knows what my friend will do if this takes weeks, maybe even a month to accomplish.

Watch me first try SCal after getting my skills jacked up on DOG, if me and my friend can beat Expert Mode Death Mode SCal in three tries, then this shouldnā€™t take long.

In any case, good luck

From what iā€™ve seen from somebody elseā€™s gameplay, it seems that the only way i can avoid my inevitable death from taking damage via body hits is by making a world arena.

Yes, i think thatā€™s the only solution to fixing such problem (And making the fight actually bearable and not some BS made by psychos, seriously.), weā€™ll see how it goes when iā€™ll cook it.

Curiously, i watched a video with Yharonā€™s gameplay andā€¦

Oh my god.

Iā€™m Done.

The enemy has actually not ascended beyond your control. The enemy just sort of gave up.

what is that supposed to mean.

Have you not listened the the lyrics of Yharonā€™s theme

yes i did, and also to Stained Brutal Calamityā€™s lyrics, not gonna lie these are the best lyrics in a game OST in my opinion :fr:.

I mean, youā€™d have to eventually make one for Yharon and Exo mechs

was also thinking of getting myself Omega Blue armor, who cares about tankiness when this fight is a BS fight of attrition.

From what i calculatedā€¦Most buffs (excluding certain buffs from accessories) all current potion buffs, Omega Blue Armor (without Madness buff) yields 167.1% damage bonus, without counting other damage-boosting stats.

Because of DOG, i might not even step up the game anymore, i am gonna be left traumatized, shell shocked and even more schizophrenic because of this dumbass worm, next playthrough will likely be a silly get fixed boi seed playthrough on Calamity Infernum + Wrath of the Gods, but weā€™ll likely gonna do it on Revengeance instead of Infernum mode, iā€™m done with Infernum.

Yeah, thatā€™s not happening

wellā€¦without Infernum also works, Wrath of the Gods hopefully works with get fixed boi.

Oh it works, youā€™re just not beating nameless, and Iā€™m not saying this in a demeaning sort of way heā€™s literally impossible.

atleast i will get a deserved beating with Namelessā€™s second amendment rights.

Even then, getfixedboi is very painful even with all the progression skips available

iā€™ve read the entire getfixedboi page on Calamity and itā€™s so goofy lol

Primordial Wyrm turns into Jared and becomes nigh-invincible.

Itā€™s not really meant to be beaten, and yet some masochists people managed to do it