Tester QNA

Idk man
A mode thats sacrifices own stamina for power sounds kinda baddas

Alpha Patch Notes
Whatever this means I assume it’s drainage/tick (10 ticks/sec) at unlock level vs max level, and 0.0003 prob means 0.003.

If it’s true and if mode drain was unchanged since Alpha, at unlock level you’d be draining 0.05x, or 5% per second, and 3%/sec at level cap, so around 20 seconds at unlock level and around 33 second at the level cap, both would be less cuz of activation cost.

AO 's level cap is around 100 at release, so your answer is about 30 sec if you use no other spells (cuz they would obviously lessen that time).

Drain is the same as everything, just a % of max energy that slowly decreases the closer you get to the current level cap.

1 Like

does magic charging cancel mode

Does flare magic actually look unique? are the visuals good?

Halves the rate that mode drains

Flare looks nice

Will a galleon ship be added? If so, how many galleons will the galleon cost.

I think a galleon ship will be added, it’s in the planned boats

I can’t wait for caravel

how far is this? The islands looks very close to each other but i cant trust screenshot yet so how far is this compared to AA or Pirate Party

2 Likes

Pretty close but not as close as the pic gives off, hovered there a few times and it took a while.

Doesn’t really matter anyways that’s not a main island.

compared to AA main islands to AO’s which one is farther

i would prefer it if AO islands were decently far away from each other

3 Likes

Assuming AR is an accurate metric AO seems to be the same if not even further.

Only reason people think it’s so close is cuz

• island size difference
  • Jaw spires give the illusion that the islands are close but they’re really just filling up blank space
  • Paying too much attention to Wilderness islands
5 Likes

or atleast something like gpo where you have a limited field of view in between islands

maybe to a lesser extent

i’d like to imagine the later islands would be further apart. these beginner islands are supposed to introduce the player to the game, you only have a flismy rowboat at this point in time

11 Likes

how big of a deal are ship fights

actually yeah that would be really cool if it was something like:
islands in the first seas are closer to each other and islands in later seas were far fro meach other

1 Like

Do the testers already know the answer to the riddles? (Because they have a closer connection to tech or because they know some stuff about AO lore)