Tester QNA

Schermopname (751)
noice

I got a serious question I genuinely hope it isn’t considered as spoiler but did the bug which didn’t show the worth of level 50 items get patched?

Pretty sure it got patched

2 Likes

The bug showed the items with max level 50’s worth as the same worth as its base level

A level 0 clown nose worth 7 crowns and also a level 50 clown nose worth 7 crowns. It isn’t that much but it helps the wiki.

I don’t think thats what even the bug was. It reset it’s entire level and had no stats. Never trust the wiki.

NO I’m saying that in the wiki we got to write the worth of an item at all levels. Level 50 items had the same worth as Level 0 items. I did it myself many times and saw that the worth increases normally but at Level 50 the item’s worth reverts back to it’s worth at Level 0.

Only for items capped at Level 50. Pretty sure nobanana reported it #bug-reports

Okay that’s a completely separate bug from what I’m talking. One day I’ll check if it’s in but not right now.

Mainly a lot of WoM bugs have been patched in AO so yeah

1 Like

Where did no banana go?

is magic made weapon ( not ibued one like arcanium, the one made out of pure magic energy like what intended for the now deleted Mastery/Maker tier ) still planned ?

all just a new system we don’t know about supposedly

Do you know if this is confirmed?

i think he has college

1 Like

Sorry for the tiny necrobump but I have a question. My friend wanted to know: is the name Wisam in AO

I don’t see why universes wouldn’t be added.

I mean the fact that there will be only 4 seas in the War Seas.

How often does a boss respawn???

Who the fuck confirmed that it was only 4 seas ._.

Idk. That’s why I asked if it was confirmed.

Yeah but even assuming it was only 4 as opposed to 7 I don’t think that would at all suggest it changing from being unversed.

I was asking if it was confirmed that there will be 4 seas. I wasn’t asking about if its universed.