TGR Related Poll

He did say there would be compensation with something even rarer. Plus, if I had to choose between a game revamp for the better and a far improved lore or a few items, well, you know what I’d choose.

Same option here. (I’d like it if he wiped the data clean)

No, never suggest a data wipe ever again :pray:

Just remove the boss items and give compensation, I’ll take 2 crowns over a full data wipe

I’d prefer just wiping all the boss items and giving everyone with atleast 1 boss weapon a magic dagger from AA but its upgraded.

Plus, anyone who’s put a lot of hours in like me and a few people in my guild (legit like 600+ hours) will have every drop of their work just removed, that’s not ok :fr:

Yes. Just wipe boss weapons.

I farmed like hell for boss items (I got a complete minotaur and exiled set)

I fr thought you meant a whole ass data wipe :fr:

I farmed sunken and that’s it, I traded for all the boss items. Once I got 3 strong sunken swords I stopped pve grinding :frcryin:

He should get rid of all of the current boss items and give people crowns in compensation sort of like a bag of money so when we get the new bosses they can upgrade the drops they get instead of replacing them with the new boss drops and them not needing to fight the new bosses at all.

my level 90 strong oathkeeper dealing like 27 a hit

that my friend is called a nerf

Too many stats to be erased. Things like player kills, fish caught, treasure caught, all that good stuff that people like to work for.

Agreed (player kills and guild infamy encourages toxicity).

I would like it if they replaced the boss items with 1 weapon.

But people that RK guildless people are just people who are assholes :fr:

Plus, in my belief, being in a guild brings war with the package.

I mean guild infamy is pretty much useless rn.

People shouldn’t really be fighting until its more usefull.

true tho, guild infamy just increases how much our bank stores. Butttt, once we get high enough we get our own custom vanity item :nod:

who asked