Thank you!

A little headcanon - Even though Revon is used to performing all sorts of speeches, he’s bad at coming up with words on the spot. He always prepares and practices his announcements before coming out, but when it comes to having casual conversation with people outside of his family he tends to be awkward with it.

Because he’s so accustomed to using this formal way of speech he’s still getting a hold of everyday chatting.

But to be fair, they’re both probably a bit awkward to a certain degree considering their backgrounds - Neviro hasn’t really had a friend outside of his siblings and the crew, so now that he’s able to drop his stale, cold attitude he might have a little bit of trouble as well

25 Likes

This is cute. This is wholesome. I like this.

1 Like

This is just a façade before he finishes what his brother failed to do
Actually, now that I think about it, it is completely possible that in the actual story that Revon could put up a façade so Neviro can take him to us for his revenge attempt #2.

The bullied boys get a bit of love

1 Like

Awh Revon having public speaking fears and talkin to Neviro is such a wholesome idea

1 Like

most normal conversation in my class

1 Like

it had to be done

the boyes , they’re so adorable here !!

1 Like

thank you brother

@manyamongthem

i was slacking today

Look at this wholesome duo :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

i love these fellers!

1 Like

A wholesome Revon post?

1 Like

I pity revon now, darn it.

Hehe boi.

You are the only artist doin’ not cringy drawings that feature characters in a non-anime style.

1 Like

Really, just me? There’s quite a handful of artists here doing pretty sick stuff outside of the anime artstyle tho

But thank you for the compliment nonetheless :orange_heart:

1 Like