• spear
  • halberd
  • axe
  • dagger
  • mace
  • hammer
  • rapier

i have 3 things to say:

1. (SMALL) i feel like i wanna rename Furinsajor to Nalinsajor/Sajornalin and Kalitsajor to Taminsajor/Sajortamin but i probably shouldn’t because my game would get banned if i explained how i got the (new) names (how did i even get the previous names???)

2. (MEDIUM) i might want to make it so that you can tell if someone’s using overdrive (z: increase damage by 25% for up to 20 seconds, lose up to 25% health based on how long it was active) by modifying the vfx of each magical attack, also should they be modified subtlely or obviously

3. (BIG) i originally made this game so i can fund winged warriors. now that i think about it, winged warriors will probably fail lol. it would have very similar combat to magic power simulator but with less shit you can get due to lOrE rEsTrIcTiOnS. what’s the point of making winged warriors when magic power simulator does everything it could but better with more customization?

normal blast:

overdrive blast (subtle):

overdrive blast (obvious):

which overdrive effect (other moves will also receive some cool vfx)
  • subtle
  • obvious
0 voters

Ooh, I’m working on a magic/weapons real-time combat AO-like game myself.
In fact, I’ve attempted to pick the project back up just now.

I’ve been not really telling anyone, because I don’t like to get peoples’ hopes up for something that won’t come, so I won’t be hyping it.

okay damn im thinking if i should make magic power simulator into an m1 based combat just for the popularity

also i cant do vfx well

haitsenkori finally got a big update and it looks so good

Looking fire :fire:

literally

DONT YOU DARE. (complete sentence)

ngl im feeling a little bit lost on what to do next, but i might…

• finish up base types (actually i could do most right now and animations are the main pain in the ass rn)
  • work on weapon selection

also idk if i should let you play pre alpha version rn…

gimme gimme

in 8 hours when im done sleeping

oo Cool, you added avolition!

for tendon acumen, the painful part is the modelling/animations (artistic side), not the scripting btw

Hehe, that sounds like my cue to come in and make acumen
:3

wait how does acumen even look like? also i’d probably make placeholder models for now (glowing white weapons)

It’s an axe

(Image by Typ)

wait i thought it could shapeshift… or is the axe the default form?

Yeah, it started as an axe

(What were the other forms again?)