The Adventure Of Bob Auburn (missing things)

i gave the basic concept though @Cryonical rewrote it for me which made it like 12899871279217921x better
link to part connected to this: click here plz

also this takes place while bob auburn is crying from the literal genocide of a GN ship so yeah

Bob Auburn looked back at the rocky shore. Flames still shone in his eyes. He tried to release some tension in his fists. Deep breathing, he thought. His calming wasn’t working. He strutted over to a rock, desperate to keep a positive tone. He sat with a thud near a large rock, which he stared at, his eyes blinking quite hard.

He stretched out. How relaxing. Every inch of him strained. He didn’t realize how long he’d been standing at the helm of his ship. He let his toes dip in the silky blanket of sand covering the beach with a golden warmth. He heard footsteps behind him, and swiveled towards his backside with a scoff. Mythril looked down at him with a concerned look.

“Go on,” Bob said. Mythril shot him another annoyed look before continuing on. She crossed her arms and turned her eyes to slits.

‘’Well, you can’t always be merciful in this world. Every so often, you have to kill people. It’s the only choice sometimes. Either way, having too much mercy could easily lead to your downfall, which lets your close ones become much more vulnerable.’’

Bob coughed and rubbed his eyes, which were still red from crying, He looked up to a pitiful look from Mythril, which he met with a deep glare. He could only guess how pathetic he looked right now. He shakily stood up and leaned towards his friend, who took a step back warily.

“But why, just why would you do that? Those Grand Navy soldiers did nothing to you. We don’t need any fatalities. We’re just going in and out, right?” His words stumbled on his tongue, and he blinked hard. Mythril grimaced.

“It’s your own stupid decision. I don’t really care about them anyways.” She turned around and gave the burning vessel an intrigued gaze, and stared curiously back at Bob, who had turned around. Mythril sighed deeply, and thrust her hand forward, yanking Bob’s clothes in a vice grip.

Bob Auburn yelped, piercing the air, as Mythril trekked steadily up towards the outpost. Bob’s heels dragged on the sand and his arms flailed wildly.

“Wait, I wanna mope some more”, he complained. Mythril was moving steadfast up the hill. Bob pushed himself off Mythril and shook loose. Her hand bounced back to her side as Bob shook himself off, casting her a dark look. She didn’t return the gesture.

Bob exhaled soulfully and looked at the hill up ahead. A looming sun blazed overhead. He considered looking back at the shipwreck one more time, but it had most likely already been incinerated, consumed by tongues of flame. Reeking death. He swallowed, braced, and dug his shoes into the gravel path, on a grim trek upwards. At least they would get what they wanted. Or Mythril, anyways.

anyways i shall now maybe start to write part 4.5 ok bye

1 Like

I spend this long writing for the dead forums of a lego game but I can’t fathom to finish my LA assignment

dang you should probably do that tbh

insert power of friendship joke

1 Like

ae this is good

Unfortunately I can’t get into writing due to already being in Odyssey Feed, but i’ll try sometime.

i will take over oddessey feed for you to try it out if you want

ill probably still be writing things tho

1 Like