The Adventure of Bob Auburn (Part Four and a Half)

sorry about the 20 year delay and uh yeah
enjoy ig
this also continues straight after the end of part 4 so read that:
part 4

As Bob Auburn stared at the closed wall behind him, a large ‘’Hello,’’ filled the room. Bob stared in front of him, as a man appeared there. Wrapped around his waist, a belt compressed his hip as a flintlock wobbled inside a pouch. Without any warning, he quickly summoned a green circle as a large emerald flew out of it. Bob quickly attempted to counter this with a burst of plasma, though it was immediately destroyed into tiny bits of magic upon contact. As the emerald came flying by, he charged an explosion in his hand. Right when it was about to land into his chest, he slapped the crystal and unleashed the explosion. This sent Bob flying into the wall, with a feeling of something in his hand. Bob swiftly rotated his head towards his hand, looking at the mass of crystals formed onto his hand. Enraged by the state of his hand, he flings out several weak blasts at the man. The man manages to counter some with small blasts of his own, though he is burnt by a few. Small trails of smoke emit off the man. With a leap backwards, he casts a beam directly towards the man. All of a sudden, a large aura of crystal’s surrounds him and he deflects the beam onto the roof. As slight smoke fills the room, a large slash is heard. After the slash, the smoke quickly dissipates as a Greatsword is revealed to be in the man’s hand. The man points his finger to the roof as a magic circle slowly expands from his finger. Right when Bob goes in for an attack, he points it at him and lets the spell loose. A spike is rapidly unleashed from his finger, stretching to the end of the room. Bob manages to duck just in time in order to avoid the blast.

Right when Bob was done, the door started to crack behind him. The man stared at the door, in a slightly enraged confusion. Bob stared too, before it burst open in front of him. A wizard came flying through, attempting to blast Bob with a burst of Magma. They managed to hit, burning Bob and majorly damaging him. The man then pulled out a flintlock, charging up a magic attack. He then unleashed the magic attack via pulling the trigger. This sent out a beam which hit the Wizard in the face, knocking him out entirely. The man then responded, ‘’Due to the cheating I’ve done, I will grant you this sword to aid you in battle.’’ He then pulled out a greatsword from his back, throwing it in front of Bob. Standing up, Bob took it. Plasma seeped out of the blade, hinting at it’s arcanium origin.

Bob then lowered his blade, running at the seemingly-honorous warrior. He did a short leap into the air, slashing down at the warrior. The warrior attempted to block with one of his steel gauntlets, successful in his action. However, there was a large incision on his gauntlet, as he felt the plasma start to heat up his gauntlet. He quickly pulled his gauntlet back, kicking away Bob. Bob quickly slashed his sword as a magic circle appeared in front of him. A blast was then sent flying away as plasma floated where the magic circle previously was. The man quickly dashed to the side, though Bob dashed at him mid-air. He slashed at the man’s head, knocking him to the floor. Bob remarks to himself, ‘’Knew you had armour on,’’ subsequently before he was blasted in the face and sent across the room. Bob quickly reacted by slashing his sword, sending out rapid-fire blasts all across the room…with extremely varying accuracy. The man runs about, barely dodging blasts before Bob’s sword starts to glow. It’s…infused with Plasma? Bob quickly runs at him, slashing downwards onto the man’s helmet. Plasma explodes from the sword as Bob is sent flying back. Bits of plasma surround the man, slowly heating him up and burning him ever so slightly. The man places a magic circle beneath Bob, before he summons a gigantic burst of crystal, sending Bob flying into the wall and falling back into the formation of crystals. His hand is pierced by one of the crystals, as he pulls it out with blood seeping out. He ignores this, gripping his sword. The man then quickly remarks to himself, ‘’Seems like you’ve realised that this isn’t a non-lethal battle. Well then, prepare to strike me down with all of your will.’’ He smirked as he said this, before Bob looked at his sword in a way of despair. He said to himself in a distressed tone, ‘’I don’t want to do this anymore.’’ He dropped his sword, staring at the man.

The man quickly lashes out, ‘’Well then, say goodbye to your family and friends, and your life.’’ He walks towards Bob, picking up his sword. He slices towards Bob’s neck, but is stopped by his hand. Bob then shouts out, ‘’Actually, upon second thought, I do want to continue!’’ He pulls his hand out, pulling down the mouthguard of the man and smashing his lower jaw. The man stumbles back, as Bob picks up the sword. The man screams in fear, ‘’HOW IN FUCKING ZEUS’ GREEN EARTH ARE YOU NOT REACTING TO YOUR HAND BEING SLICED AND PIERCED THROUGH, YOU ACTUAL FREAK OF NATURE!’’ Bob doesn’t respond with his voice, but instead an attack. This attack was a beam from Bob straight into his jaw, burning it and burning a bit of his skin away. He then quickly runs up to the man, leaping in the air as he slices his protected forehead, knocking him away.

He then walks to the man, staring down at him. Bob then talks to the man, ‘’Listen, I don’t want to kill you. I wouldn’t gain anything from it and it would just result in a loss in your friends’ and family’s life.’’ The man stares at him, attempting to smile with his decimated lower jaw. The man speaks in a weak voice, ‘’Well, I expected you to return the favor and just end me. I’m guessing you’re here for the treasure. If so, take this key and put it through a really well hidden keyhole. It’ll open up to the ‘treasure’ you want.’’ He points to a place in the room, where the keyhole is. Bob goes to it after taking the key, turning it as a massive door slowly opens. After it fully opens, Bob enters the treasure room. A scroll is placed upon a pedestal, with an aura of green magic surrounding it. Bob goes to the scroll, picking it up. He reads it, the language being incomprehensible to him. The scroll explodes with the green magic energy, as it seeps into Bob. A mark forms onto his palm, the same place which was pierced and sliced. He jumps in fear, swinging his sword as he casts a spell. It isn’t plasma this time however…it’s a green slice that’s as fast as the wind which slices the pedestal that carried the scroll. He exits the room, leaving the man with a wave of respect.

After traversing the complex, he exits as Mythril is waiting for him. Mythril strikes up a conversation, ‘’So, did you get anything? Aside from that sword your holding.’’ Bob responds with a proud voice, ‘’I found a scroll and I read it, now I can make really sharp green winds!’’ Mythril stares at him with a face filled with sheer rage, ‘’OF COURSE, YOU FUCKING READ IT! I WAS GOING TO READ THAT AND GAIN A NEW MAGIC BUT NOOO, YOU HAVE TO STOP MY PLANS! I’VE BEEN CHASED BY THE NAVY FOR AGES, AND NOW ONE OF MY ONLY CHANCES TO FIGHT BACK HAS BEEN THWARTED!’’ In her rage, she flings out metal and magma everywhere. Bob backs up, before quickly running at her and drop kicking her by the head. She falls to the ground, knocked out. Bob mutters to himself, ‘’I’m gonna leave her here, I don’t trust her near anybody weak at all. They seem to be with the Navy most likely, so they can deal with her.’’

Bob leaves to his sailboat, sailing away as the winds breeze by. He looks back at the island, lifting his sword high in the sky. He infuses the sword with Plasma as he slashes, leaving traces of his magic as his boat exits.

hopefully the next part wont have a 2 month delay :fr:

3 Likes

In the future please for heaven’s sake separate your paragraphs and dialogue.

You’ve managed to make the Great Text Wall of China.

Also I recommend working on your logic because while I understand what’s going on…
well it makes no sense.

1 Like

ok
ill attempt ig
but im pretty shit at remembering things for more then like 2 seconds

also about the logic:
i honestly have fucking no clue about that one either ok im too much of a dumbass for this shit ok

the “Delayed by months” gang

I think you

: )

Beautiful

1 Like

OH MY GOD HES BACK LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO