The Adventure of Bob Auburn (Part One)

i honestly wrote this out of sheer boredom and i thought making a short series would be fun so
also yes this takes place in AO, just gonna note that
now we begin wooo

Along the seas of War, there was a small man. This man was called Bob Auburn. Previously a bandit, he is currently on a small rowboat, his friends having been taken by the Navy. He had barely managed to get away as well, evident by the cuts and small amounts of blood and sweat on his clothes.

All of a sudden, a flintlock rang out in the distance. Bob Auburn quickly gripped tighter and rowed with much more power. Despite his efforts however, he quickly got tired out. Yet again, he heard a flintlock ring out in the distance. Then, he felt one of his paddles not going inside the water. Then he looked at the paddle. There it was, floating down into the depths of the ocean.

He quickly looked behind him to find a rowboat with three Navy soldiers. One of the soldiers was equipped with a firearm, though he looked weaker than the other two. Bob Auburn quickly looked around for any weapons to use, though he had nothing on him. In desperation, he aimed his open palm at the rowboat, closing his eyes and hoping something would happen. Suddenly, the air around him warmed up. A sudden gust of wind appeared and pushed his rowboat back.

He opened his eyes, seeing a bright red blast fly by, then seeing a small, but blinding explosion. He quickly turned his head back before looking again. The soldier’s rowboat was on fire, and the guns man had fallen into the water! Bob Auburn quickly used his one paddle to row away, as fast as possible.

so uh yeah give feedback or whatever
anyways bye
small edit but he has plasma magic (nova variation) ok bye

3 Likes

I don’t understand, does he have fire magic or warm wind variant?

he has the nova variation of plasma magic due to ‘‘bright red blast thing’’
but i understand why you would be confused

wait does bob have ash or paper

plasma
(nova variant)
he has that ok bye

how do you know its plasma

he wrote it :fr:

bob aburn did?

no im the writer
and also its based off my good guy oc and he has plasma so yeah

how would you know if your not bob aburn?

because i control him as an ultimate god of literally 3 characters
one who just kills everything and one who is in permanent rest until AO

surrrrrre you do unless you get bob aburn to tell me I dont trust you
bob aburn and me have been homies since day one

Yo nice writing I would uh use more paragraphs it kinda makes a runon paragraph sorta like this runon sentence.

ohhh ok, i often forget that stuff so ill edit the current two chapters (along with part 3 which im working on right now actually)

:ok_hand: