The Arcane Log (Me when procrastination)

are they still planned or are they scrapped ? Havent heard anything about them in like, forever

They still exist, they’ve been finished adding for a while

1 Like

Do they affect player stats in any way? Or does it affect NPC interactions? I’m surprised I’ve never heard of this before

I think it’s something with NPC interactions. I think there’s sometimes different dialogue options you can choose that effect these stats. Then again it was so long ago i’m not sure.

3 Likes

Ahaha

Also Poison has been completed, almost 70% of magics done.

1 Like

New updates around Arcane Log Trello Network.

Areas- has been removed temporarily.
Will be fully deleted if there is no need for it, which there currently is.

Project Pain x54 will be on hold as well as magic descriptions as I need to work on Weapon Skills ASAP.

Weapons skills template has been made

All things planned for Inventory Trello can be seen here, including magics, skills, and other things in the future.

it’s done.

go see them

1 Like

Archive!

AL is half a year old
noice
So what has been happening?

Project Pain is at full steam, up to Earth now.
In timeline, I’ve been adding each update as it’s own card.

I’ve been enjoying working on this project for 6 months now, all my effort has gone into this. I’ve even quit my guilds to focus on AL.
Arcane Log will be primary priority until the day AO dies. As said, at the start of the first post, I want to store information of the game for all to see.

Expect more for the future of AL.

And thanks for supporting me.

Good stuff man :nod:

1 Like

ok its official
AL topic post is dead
look at AL trello.
Of course it’s not fully extinct, maybe for announcements it’ll be good.

1 Like

On the other hand, will start to work on Weapon descriptions
Project Pain can’t be the only focus.

1 Like

1 Like

how’s your mental state british man

he enjoys being hurt dont worry :nod:

yes

no

remember, denial is the first step to enlightenment

Ok then
I am racist
:troll:

I remember I’ve seen the Arcane Log before but only decided to properly check it out now. I noticed the labels on the weapon cards seem a bit cluttered, I have a suggestion that might help a bit and would serve a few other purposes as well.

Perhaps you could make weapon quality cards and categorize each weapon card under them, that would make the list look less cramped and also allow you to take off the weapon quality labels since you can already see the quality by looking at where the card is placed in the list.

Something like this. I just quickly put it together to demonstrate, so some of the labels you have are missing, like the rarities and update history.

Also, you can add extra info onto the weapon quality cards, like the average level ranges for weapons of that quality and also how many skills those weapons get. A nice bonus use for this new categorization system.

Hope this was useful in some way. The trello overall looks great, thank you for your hard work! I know from experience that writing out a ton of info and gathering images and stuff for a trello board can be time-consuming and sometimes draining too, so I appreciate people who make stuff like this.

1 Like