The arcane odyssey

i lie in the loamy sand, clutching at my side. the salty tides flow over my open wounds, causing excruciating pain. “no… not now…” i mutter as everything starts to go dark. “why…”

lord aesir walks over and stomps me on the jaw; i’m barely keeping together. “my my,” he boasts. “i was hoping for a greater challenge from the chosen one.” he bends down at my side and hovers right in front of my face, casting some ancient magic circle about me. “it may have been short, but this has truly-”

lord aesir was suddenly interrupted as he was rammed into by a precisely maneuvered ship, knocking him aside but keeping me untouched. a cloaked figure jumps from one of the masts and tackles lord aesir. i struggled just to turn on my side to see who it was and couldn’t believe my eyes…

“mr mimhere,” i struggle to vocalize as i cough out large amounts of red liquid. “why are you here?”

mr mimhere ignores me as he continues to tussle with lord aesir. blows are exchanged, magic bolts shot astray at various trees and rocks. suddenly, i feel a great power inside me; i started to regain strength. my wounds began to heal themselves as i started to get up. “this must be… my third awakening.” i begin to rise into the air. “this has truly been-”

i remember the situation at hand as mr mimhere is knocked across my and impaled by the bowsprit. i immediately rush to his side as he struggles to hang on.

“this has…” he starts.

“hey, hey, don’t do that. i’m here,” i reassure him. “we’ll make it through.”

there was an odd feeling inside me, as if i could save him with my third awakening. i outstretch my arm to him and green light starts flowing towards mr mimhere. i feel weakened and fall to the ground; my ability to fly no longer. but as i look up, i see mr mimhere remove himself from the bowsprit and get back on his feet. he outstretches a hand to me, and i take it. “let’s finish this.”

we start towards lord aesir once more and begin unleashing flurries of attacks. he expertly parries them all at first, but begins to lose ground. as he loses balance, i cast a stray magic beam about his feet, knocking him to the ground. he looks awfully beaten up and can barely move.

“ready?” mr mimhere says.

“ready as i’ll ever-”

“no, no. i’ll do anything. i’ll give you magic beyond belief,” lord aesir beckons.

mr mimhere and i look at each other. there is a slight feeling of sympathy inside me, but after all the harm lord aesir caused, his debt could never be repaid.

i begin to conjure a magic circle as mr mimhere readies his fist. “this has truly-”

“STOP! PLEASE! ANYTHING!” but no matter how much he begs, we will finish what we started. mr mimhere begins to swing as i unleash the blast.

“This has Truly been an Arcane Odyssey.”

meh

can I plssssssss make one out of it

not cool you probably work for lord aesir i’m gonna throw you into the dark sea you ravenna freak

so yes or no

stfu optical

ladies first

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN FATTY

I’m 90 pounds

FATTY

fatass*

that works too ig

the entire diolouge;This has- ,this has-,this has truely- ,this has truely been an arcane odyssey

1 Like

what does this mean

can I do the thing

go ahead

actually?

or are you sarcastic

maybe

maybe which one