πŸ’  The Arcanuntium - A Forest Full of Leaks (and empty of trello activity)

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: The Arcanuntium
β€œ164 individual emojis used” – Rayhan
Written by thebikerdude2 on Apr 30, 2022

As per :point_right: requested :white_check_mark: :ballot_box_with_check: by :person_curly_hair: @Cryonical :snow_magic: , I :name_badge: will be :slight_smile: using :toolbox: more :chart_with_upwards_trend: :point_up: emojis :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:!

(just kidding :hungry:)
Right after I posted the last news feed, Vetex leaked treasure charts. :fr: (that timing tho)

In the first :1st_place_medal: image, a common treasure chart is shown with a subtext saying it will disappear when you respawn. :weary: Better not get ganked :crossed_swords: by those max levels! The chart has a short story on why the burier decided to bury it (it got buried :sunglasses:), and some instructions on how to find the treasure. The instructions are pretty clear :glass_magic: on where to find the digging area, as it give the exact island :desert_island: and some cardinal directions.
Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 3.59.41 PM (that first one might be a pain to figure out though)

The burier who buried the buried treasure has a randomly generated name and title, but in the photos both the pirates are salty :salt:. A post by Vetex in Reminders shows this RNG in action! :game_die:

Wouldn’t want to meet that Duchess in combat! :frhigh:
Next up, we got some (really, it’s just some) trello updates:

In v1.9.32, rarer weapons have a lot more base damage than before :slight_smile: :+1: ! 20 more to be exact. Now the power enchants can scale the damage higher, and this was probably changed to match the rarity of rare weapons .:2nd_place_medal:
Also, the glow of magic circles have been improved! :star2: So now when max levels use an ultimate art, everyone will see it and target them :hungry:
A few more things have
been completed in the to do list,
Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 10.56.42 AM

and we are officially at 71% completion!!! :poggers2: (90/126)
Taking the information from the bug fix, we can assume that the dueling mage (aka the block parry dodge dude) quest is a repeatable one. Hey, finally something to practice our pvp on! :crossed_swords:

Vetex has started working on the next island’s quest line (presumably the story quest)
Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 10.37.16 AM
and we could be seeing more to do list completion soon!
A step closer to fighting styles :fr:
From the treasure chart (and previous) leaks, many forums think the Forest of Cerunno may be an island covered in fog

as this image shows a slightly fogged-up screen with trees, and in the treasure chart a line that says to head to the Forest of Cerunno. :evergreen_tree:

These leaks from before could be the Forest, although it has not been confirmed yet.
A pic of the tester DocTheWarBird (don’t want to ping here) shows a few weapons on their back and waist, (a staff, axe and katana) and what looks like a treasure chart strapped to their back.

The ship behind them also looks very nice :eyes:, but the sea still seems to be the old texture. :pensive:

Now that’ll be all for this week (sorry for the lack of updates, vetex probably working hard on the story quest), and I will post again (even though this one was a bit early) the next!

8 Likes

did u name this post on purpose to attract me here?

fu-

edit: fixed lmao

1 Like

I am guessing that this is one of the new backpack accessories, maybe the Explorer’s Backpack?

maybe

if you dont want write about the next major leak or update, i can write it just ping me in reminders for ao.

very random but i feel like i should write something since its been a while.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.