The Best Smoothies (with a side of Supreme Pumpkin Pie)

So, I love games that let me mix and match ingredients to see what happens. And I’ve been working on optimizing a couple recipes.

For starters, I can consume over 16x my stomach’s maximum capacity in a single smoothie. The American dream! Truly, our Starbucks Odyssey is only just beginning…
HighestHungerSmoothie
HighestHungerSmoothieRecipe

If you just want Sun Protection for as long as possible, there’s this recipe with Pepper Spice that’ll do just the trick. If you’re able to stack multiple seasonings, then there might actually be a recipe with an even longer effect duration than this? I haven’t tested it.
LongestLastingSmoothie
(sorry for poor quality, I forgot to take the screenshot before cooking so I had to take a clip with Medal and screenshot the video, which of course pixelated it)
LongestLastingSmoothieRecipe

I tried the same recipe but with a Golden Omprela Mushroom instead of a Golden Giant Lemon, and its effects didn’t even last as long as the 1619 hunger smoothie did. And that one didn’t even have any seasonings! 0/10, unoptimized.
PepperSmoothie
PepperSmoothieRecipe

In terms of the highest-tiered status effects, this smoothie absolutely takes the cake. Seeing three tier V effects in a column just brings joy to my heart, tbh.
BestSmoothie
BestSmoothieRecipe

I also made a smoothie that gives Fortified, just for funsies. I wouldn’t actually recommend getting Fortified from a smoothie, though. Smoothies are kinda limited with ingredient slots since you always need to include Samerian Ice, so it’s bound to be inefficient for making long-lasting effects, compared to something like a pie.
FortifiedSmoothie
FortifiedSmoothieRecipe

This smoothie, however, is absolutely worth making. 10/10 would drink.
InsanitySmoothie

Uhh, I ran out of smoothie ideas, so I combined every type of pumpkin into one pie. The Supreme Pumpkin Pie!!!
SupremePumpkinPieRecipe
The result is actually super boring because it only has one effect, but it lasts for ages so I guess that’s a plus.
SupremePumpkinPie

And lastly, I cooked the best possible insanity pie… I could feed this to any random new player and they would go crazy for the next half hour :innocent:
InsanityPie
InsanityPieRecipe

Testing seemed to indicate that using two Golden Sky Pumpkins would actually give the meal less hunger than one Golden Sky Pumpkin and one regular Golden Pumpkin, due to the unique ingredient bonus.

13 Likes

I got the golden version of a mushroom that gave 50 hunger

I used it in a giant eel meal :sob:

what im consuming when i make a gilded perfect glazed fruit and mushroom smoothie

3 Likes

You take one sip and you quench the thirst of your whole bloodline

2 Likes

Not a terrible way to use it tbh.

I mean I could have mad a smoothie!

There’s always next time :saluting_face:

Please make spectres cooking show a regular!

1 Like

I must make the best meals in Arlyborg’s honor :pray:

@Holy_Bread you’ve got competition

bro is cookin

all these recipes are cool and all, but you can’t beat 3 cursed mushrooms and 1 samerian ice

Screenshot 2024-04-09 9.44.27 AM

I got a second American Citizenship just by looking at this.

Glad I read this post just to learn that there’s a unique ingredient bonus
I’ll have to keep this in mind.

Yeah, the meal gets an increase in hunger for every ingredient that isn’t repeated.

wait you didn’t know that?
that’s been a thing since release lol.

whats the shiny bright pumpkin called please tell i must know

The legendary one? That’s a Golden Sky Pumpkin.
Pumpkins