The cemetery

if you went on the topic after it was closed, you could see the response i gave to vetex

anyways, huge shoutout to selector for being a dickhead and a degenerate

3 Likes

No.

i still think some of the things you say are a little bothersome but the stuff selector said was suuuuper fucken unjustified lmao. They shouldnā€™t be a mod.

3 Likes

I honestly canā€™t see why they would reply to you that way. Iā€™m surprised by how pathetic Selectorā€™s behavior was. I share feelings with what @Extro said:

7 Likes

donā€™t apologize for shit lmao, you already acknowledged you were wrong to vetex

people were just seething because thatā€™s what people do here, pay no mind to it itā€™ll happen again eventually

3 Likes

bro??
hold on when did this happen?

I ainā€™t.
Didnā€™t know the dude but not like I havenā€™t seen that behavior from people before (not necessarily in forums btw).
I donā€™t think they screen people for general non-dickishness when giving people mod.

as far as I know, most of the mods are chosen by people who vetex trusts, probably his friends and whatnot. That was my first impression of Selector and it didnā€™t leave a good mark lmaoo

friends so probably someone close to vetexā€™s age.
that just makes it worse, imaging mouthing off to a kid younger than you by 4 years minimum over something like this lmao

oh well, whatā€™s done is done
dudeā€™s not that active anyway so idc that much

2 Likes

I agree sis, some things I said were pure shit

2 Likes

How was the afterlife?

Productive

The anti selector sentiment is rising

1 Like

viva la revolution

3 Likes

are you proud ?

what do you mean
of course iā€™m fucking proud

iā€™d have that printed on a plaque to hang on my bedroom wall

2 Likes

just another senior citizen of the forum

1 Like

Rulux just bit the dust, someone put the image here bc iā€™m too lazy

1 Like

Who?

Some rabblerouser iā€™m guessing, he got suspended for ā€œrepeated use of derogatory termsā€

1 Like