The Current State of Conjurer

I just want your general opinions about Conjurer compared to the rest of the Awakenings. I feel like at the moment it’s very lack luster, the damage is barley incomparable to that of Mage, Warrior, Warlord, or even Berserker despite its terrible options. I can’t really tell why, perhaps it’s me. I myself am a Fire Conjurer and I feel like my damage is mediocre, doing 177 with 62 Power.

1 Like

Conjurer relies on the magic your using to have bleed synergy, otherwise your right the damage is quite lackluster. But I have seen people shred doing 250 a hit, and all of them have been using magics that synergize with bleed.

My honest opinion, try out crystal conj.

So, Fire actually is suppose to synergize with Bleed. It’s suppose to be +10% more as it ‘cauterizes’ the bleed. My question is, is it even working? I do 177 Damage with Fire Imbue Flash Strike on Kai Saber, yet when I’m not in imbue I do 190. I’m pretty sure it has to do something with its scaling, but I’m wondering what is the benefit in exchange? All I see is Bleed…

Imbuing magic does less damage in general. Fire itself is not a heavy hitter and the damage buff you gain is mid.

Im not sure about why your not getting burn effect though.

There seems to be a bug with some conjurer synergies, hopefully they’re fixed in the next update

2 Likes

Apologizes, I do get the burn. What I mean is, it doesn’t seem the synergy has any effect. I’m suppose to be getting a +10% Bonus but it doesn’t look like I am at all. Perhaps, I just don’t notice it. But like that other guy said, maybe the automatic synergy effect is bugged?

Well unfortunately there is no you can actually test the damage if you did not apply the burn in the first place (so we can confirm if there is an actual dmg buff or not).

Nvm i read other eply

Maybe I’m just delusional…it’s just disappointing to be doing so little damage with an imbued weapon since it’s suppose to be the main thing for a Conjurer. It’s hilarious how a Crystal Conjurer, Lighting Conjurer, and other certain ones do follow what you would expect for something to be the main thing.

Conjurers tempest the whole fking room and you say it’s bad :joy:

(also I was in a 1v4)

Id have to know the damage fire reduces to weapon skills in order to find out if you got a dmg buff or not, and I dont want to look into it lmao.

Just so you know, tempest nullify every projectile + it do dmg

and it’s spammable

Due conj just increases size in general, were talking about damage. Nobody cares about the fact you got into a 1v4

2 Likes

I’m telling you right now, none of my moves can fill this much. This is probably just an Attack Size and Defense Build, given he has 1.8K HP and his attacks are that big but only do 162 DMg as seen in the clip. Likely Argos or Sunken Kit.

bro, the damage conjurer did to me was also massive wym. You can use like 3 abilities in 1 second which is like 400 dmg

1 Like

3 abilites dealing 400 damage is not a lot, and a second is roughly the amount of time it takes to cast any move in the game.

Fair, I’ll just say I go from 190 (without imbue) to 177 (with imbue).

it’s good if you play it right and have the right magics (like sand)

but it really sucks with some magics tbh

1 Like

if you compare it to berserker, you don’t even deal much dmg. An m1 is like 130 dmg and you have to be a few inches close to your opponent. The slam ability deal like 200 dmg, which isn’t that much either

130 per m1 is a shit ton you would have to be building power for that, and what the fuck are you even talking about anymore.