The Current State of Conjurer

Not only that, berserker have to deal with crash and slam endlag which takes like 1-2 seconds endlag making abilities completely useless

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT BERSERKER

Gah damn

You never learn about comparison? Ok then

Ok im gone

I feel this, I’m unsure what I’m doing wrong. He’s doing 200+ Damage while I’m over here doing 177.

Magma conjurer ontop!! :muscle:

although magmas impact dmg is getting nerfed :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

it is? goofy choice tbh

his build isnt even finished

Here is my set.

[Strong] Fair Power Necklace - +33 Power
[Strong] Ravenna Apostle Shoulder Pads - +22 Power +18 Attack Speed
[Strong] Cernyx’s Sleeveless Robes - +234 Defense +32 Attack Speed +7 Power
[Swift] Cernyx’s Faulds - +175 Defense +42 Attack Speed
[Swift] Cernyx’s Boots - +175 Defense +42 Attack Speed

Total: 62 Power, 584 Defense, 134 Attack Speed

Should I change it up? I was thinking of swapping maybe two of the accessories for Fallen King Crown and the cape.

Imbuement, especially on conjurers is actually only useful if your magic has a good status effect or decent synergy.

Most of the times, your imbued damage will be nerfed, since it inherits your magic’s damage modifier. This means that unless you have a magic with 1x DMG multiplier, your damage when using imbuement will go down compared if your weapons weren’t imbued.

In exchange they will also deal your magic’s DoT/status effect.

Only a handful of magics give you a good reason to imbue your weapons. Meanwhile, others, such as glass, give you zero reasons to do so.

What’s your opinion on Fire? Personally, I think right now it’s rather mediocre compared to other options. Although, the updates are going to give Fire a Big Buff so…

Don’t forget that imbuements also take in the magic’s other affinities.
Size, speed, destruction, interactions, ect.

For instance, explosion magic may have a 0.925 damage modifier (complete guess), but you get 10% bonus damage when attacking bleeding enemies because its imbued with explosion, setting your damage up to a whole massive increase of 1.0175 (1% bonus damage lol)

however it also gets explosion magic’s gigantic size, but it suffers from its below average speed, and is more prone to cause terrain destruction.

That’s what I’m saying, I’d assume I should be doing more or just a little less damage imbued compared to not imbued, seeing how Fire Magic does 10% more to bleeding targets. I think it might be bugged, that or Fire has a really bad damage scale.

If the combat balancing changes get accepted, the size will be halved, and the inherent size buff conjurers get for imbuement will be removed:

• Halve the effectiveness of size scaling

• Size Buff: Removed

• You will only get size increases from imbuements (unless the size buff for Conjurers on Trello was just never added)

• This is also to match Warlord sizes

But true, other than that it does inherit some of the other stats. Although depending on your magic, that might not make much of a difference.

Also, I’m not sure which ones, but apparently some synergies, particularly involving bleed, are bugged for imbuements:

• Apply bleed synergies immediately (might be bugged)

I would say if you want to do actual dmg while being somewhat tanky then you should use this:

[strong] fair power necklace
[strong] king calvus crown
[strong] king calvus cape
[hard] sunken armor
[hard] sunken leggings

basically, the 3 accessories give u dmg and 4 of your items would also give you attack size, and the 2 sunken would also give you massive hp

king give more dmg than cernyx, give more attack size, but also more agility. Ofc, it don’t have agility or hp, but sunken would cover for the hp part

you can also switch the leggings with king calvus leggings if you want to do more dmg

0.9 :pensive:

goofy ass change

@Fujin whats the dmg modifer for fire