The current state of Reminders for AO

This is true but its to the point where I want to repost the patches

so i may have caused a change in the moderator’s view and introduced further administration

whoops…
:frhigh:

It’s fine. I don’t think you changed his view, I think you just gave him a reason to make him take action. It still would’ve happened anyways, just not as soon. Also, it’s not like you were wrong, and neither is Cryo. In Reminders For AO’s current state, the mods had their hands tied.

fuck reminders for ao
just make a new topic for every patch note

3 Likes

threads!!!

what the fuck is a thread does this look like textiles to you

satire

This :nod:

Also, not everybody on the forums uses the discord, and some people are banned from the Vetcord. There is the AO Forums Party, but that server is also missing a bunch of forumners.
Plus, forums are nicer a bit

someone needs to make a forums discord server that isn’t shit

yeah pretty much
the current ao forums discord is barely related to the forums and there are a bunch of people banned from the forums there anyways

i would do it but i have no fucking clue how to run a server

We litteraly got a political channel that is actually a nsfw channel

1 Like

2 Likes

Nah, I planned to do this a month ago.

2 Likes

Why you took 1 month for that tho…

Because I was waiting for Reminders for AO Part 2 to close since it was already at 7.5k replies I think, and making an announcement like that when the topic was so close to being closed wouldn’t have been efficient in my opinion.

Having the first replies be about the mod notice would make it more noticeable, but I let Cryo post it because it didn’t hurt to inform the forum’s users that use Reminders for AO frequently.

I’ll make the first post for Reminders for AO 3 a link back to the message I made, with mod color and all, so it shouldn’t matter too much.

:moyai:

was also in part that most of that thread was slow every now and then wom development. it eventually then speed ran us to where we are now with tgr, ao’s announcement, and when vetex started to blitz through changes to what brings us at now. i and others imagine it’ll die down slightly when early access comes out and we all have an equal idea of what is and in ao. which in turn will make us go back to making specific topics about stuff like we saw in wom and what not.

we all just gotta get used to the habit of making topics whenever we want to have a lengthy conversation on. i.e what stuff like the light and crystal magic topic i made and the more recent topic on fs mastery and the like.

1 Like