The Edgelord Dragon Ball OC Build (Shadow + Plasma Mage)

That’s right. And I’ll make sure that you never will.

Jawa, what’re you doing?

I’m thinking about making a funny little mage build in the future that might be pretty fun to play while also being viable at the same time. Due to my magma mage’s main benefit being ungodly AoE (in exchange for being the second slowest magic in the game), I can’t actually play as a ranged class too well without placed explosion spam. So, why not use a faster magic that still does really good damage and has enough size to still act as a crutch backup plan when I miss somebody? It’ll probably help me learn to use blasts better, that’s for sure.

Okay, but why? What’s wrong with you?

Plenty of things. Have you ever seen the inside of a DBRP on Roblox? Of course you haven’t, you probably don’t like playing pretend with a bunch of children and the occasional fifteen year old, but I’ll tell you what it’s like. Now, the majority of people on those DBRPs are usually… like, nine to eleven, and just want to have fun pretending to be a cool and awesome character they made. They’re really COOL, and EDGY, and have awesome shadow powers, and EVERYONE has the exact same character as them, because nine year olds don’t write characters. Anyway, this character is meant to be that exact abomination, but in AO (i am making a mistake). Shadow powers, and also red ki plasma magic, because that is the only thing that differentiates the build from any other anime.

yeah cool story bro, what makes the build viable?

You suck. But Shadow has really good base stats that’ll do me well for basically anything before and after my awakening, except for DoT, which’ll be handled by the plasma that I’m getting as my second-
“WHY ARE YOU CALLING IT A DRAGONBALL BUILD IF YOU’RE NOT USING PLASMA FIRST?”
I am a metamancer.
“You coward. So, if you want DoT for your second magic, why not Poison, then?”

1. that makes the whole dragon ball selling point non-existent, c’mon, dude
  2. Poison doesn’t look cool. I don’t care if it has massive clouds that apply the crazy-ass DoT, it’ll never be a kamehameha.

“Okay, but what if Plasma’s bad?”
Shadow has no weaknesses aside from no DoT (and maybe clash rates but who cares) on its own, and I don’t notice DoT in fights most of the time, anyway. I may or may not regret this statement, but… eh, whatever, guess I’ll just have to get better.

why did you dump all this info here instead of just making the build lol

Because I like it when I see the tiny green circle with a number in it right by my profile, and I don’t know if it’ll actually be worth making this build at all, as I’ve NEVER used plasma before. (haven’t used shadow either but that one’s pretty easy to grasp the concept of)

So, is this build an alright idea, or should I never show my face again for my crimes against the people on the forum who read this thing? Tell me. Tell me right now. Please. I’m decomposing.

i wonder how many people will be disgusted by the title of this topic alone

Yeah I’m not reading all of that

But congratulations

Or sorry for your loss

Instead of a mage you should be a warlock and wait for the second awakening to get the second magic, so that you can actually punch things too

LET ME FREEE, LET ME ESCAPE. I WANT OUT!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(I hate you)

so me when beam duration: 20

…you’re on to something.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH!!!
ThePissedJawa2nogun

1 Like

i was thinking of doing a ‘‘dbz’’ build but plasma warlock lol just need vet to add spikier hair and saiyan like armour

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.