EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End

EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End
convenience 4.722222222222222 18 fairness 4.705882352941177 17 trustworthiness 4.833333333333333 18

1 Like

Im basic locked lmao

when can i reach your level mr fartman

abbreviate keep yourself safe

thats what got you to basic dog?? i thought it was just cuz you went in on pizza or whatever the fuck that guys name was

bob:

+1 clean exiled legs

In honour of reaching 100 edits on the topic, I’ll be doing something a little bit special soon, stay tuned for that… :shushing_face:

GO GO GO!!

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia:

+1 hard sunken sword
+1 keen sunken helmet

-1 strong sunken chestpiece
-1 strong sunken boot
-1 bursting sunken helm

27/10 Shop. Would definitely recommend. Also, for the record, I’ve never traded with this shop in my entire life.

heavily biased rating but you get a dog gif

bog:

-1 swift sunken sword

+1 clean sunken sword
+1 swift oath
+1 clean exiled chest

clean sunken sword ➝ strong sunken sword

thank rngesus for finally being on my side for once :blush:

i be feeling so good like this song rn

im still fucking pissed my ps4 broke before i could finish the game, such a great game :smiling_face_with_tear:

imagine enchant luck shitter!!

jelos :yawning_face: :yawning_face:

also i made sure i had a higher chance of not losing value, 66% chance of not being disappointed and i sure as hell didnt get disappointed :smiling_imp:

L

W

i value clean a bit higher than swift anyway, and it was alllll part of my devious plot to enchant it :brain: :smiling_imp:

Still get a strong oath for it instead of swift

yeaa i wasnt sure if cam wouldve been willing to throw that shit in and i asked for adds last second anyway cuz even if i valued clean higher than swift in his eyes i had the leverage, plus im lazy, i still got 2 clean oaths i can enchant (if i want to) so wutteva :sleepy:

also in general i just don’t really like pushing my luck on trades I’m already pretty satisfied with, especially if there was no negotiation before hand so

also bro why are so many people just now converting to thinking swift ss > clean ss?? if there were as many people who thought that way as when in my prime of trading i wouldve been living soooo fucking good and so lavish

screw you and very well done :+1:

1 Like

i always thought it was worth more by a little bit, but i wouldnt trade a clean for a swift :man_shrugging: