EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End

EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End
convenience 4.722222222222222 18 fairness 4.705882352941177 17 trustworthiness 4.833333333333333 18

yeaa i wasnt sure if cam wouldve been willing to throw that shit in and i asked for adds last second anyway cuz even if i valued clean higher than swift in his eyes i had the leverage, plus im lazy, i still got 2 clean oaths i can enchant (if i want to) so wutteva :sleepy:

also in general i just donā€™t really like pushing my luck on trades Iā€™m already pretty satisfied with, especially if there was no negotiation before hand so

also bro why are so many people just now converting to thinking swift ss > clean ss?? if there were as many people who thought that way as when in my prime of trading i wouldve been living soooo fucking good and so lavish

screw you and very well done :+1:

1 Like

i always thought it was worth more by a little bit, but i wouldnt trade a clean for a swift :man_shrugging:

pneurshk:

+1 hard sunken chestpiece

-1 hard sunken sword

someone pwease pwease pweaaase buy these fucking hard chestpieces off me :pleading_face:

I want to buy one if your Headlesses.

unlikely that Iā€™ll consider trading any until I get 4 but if your offer is super good maybe ill think about it

damn nearly 1 and half years worth of effort to apparently only be 3 stars in fairness and somehow trustworthiness, it is what it is :pensive:

noob!!

i played wom before u ez :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

doesnt that make you an even bigger noob? :sob:

noob mean new person, noob

noob also means inexperienced/bad at the game person, noob

how me inexperienced if play before :joy_cat:

sorry kiddo, i only improve in games that are fun with good pvp and good communitiesā€¦like combat warriors and the wild west :skull: :skull:

playing for a day and then taking a break for a year :person_shrugging:

trading noob!!

nawww who told u that i was somewhat consistently playing wom since release up till like somewhat after the boss update, then i stopped playing consistently

woooooooooow i din kno i came here to be disrespected u better stop playin yo or you boutta get served your balls on a plate :triumph:

your mom :smiling_imp:

ayo i was joking please dont do that :sob:

ur a tory!! (this is my alternative to slandering you as youā€™re not from the balkans so i cant make fun of you for being serbian or romanian)

what dat mouf do gru?? hm

1 Like