The entire forums fight each other to the death while i just watch

Satan is your big fan.

game ruined, arcane odyssey is no longer playable for me anymore. I think I’m going to need a minute to process these changes guys. :pensive:

I cant believe Vetex would do something like this, actually unplayable.

• That one woman at sailors lodge will have a kingdom hopefully. I’ll be happy if that’s where we retire after saving the world.
  • Emphasis on planned people. Numbers can change, there’s more than 28 rare spells that will be added, there’s probably differences in how the Brig and the entire game considers kingdoms.
2 Likes

vetex pls fix

1 Like

ikr i cant believe vetex would do such a thing

i feel another heated discussion coming

i mean remember the sun

3 Likes

assuming the world / War Sea still exist after we’re done dealing with the most ancient threat lol

There is a small hint we may be able to, by a small dialogue by Maya after doing her quest, where she says around the lines “If you’d like to settle down one day after all your business, you can join my Empire”. She tells you that she should be easy to find when she starts working on her Empire, and the only reason MC hasnt yet is because of their current goals

Idk, this kind of dialogue sort of implies we’ll actually join her kingdom after AO story. There should be a reason why such dialogue was added there after all (Ive got a theory on what happens, but only if you’re alright with that and Ill say it)

1 Like

its the same thing as vetex messing up the savant 2nd fs extra requirement compared to 1st fs when you look at the trello and in game

what i mean is idk if war sea or even the world would still even exist after the story, knowing how AA ended

sure

Im interested why Durza did not shoot the same blast at us which he used trying to kill Theos, but killed 80% of civilization?
Im pretty sure Durza became way stronger than he was at his first battle with Theos.

I guess it was his kamikadze attack but he somehow survived frist time

If lore not changed, then first time he exploded mountain by missing his overpowered blast (he used all his power and magics to make 1 attack), but in 2nd time he is just explode himself.
In both times he was most likely exhausted.

Whats the point of saving the world from the most ancient and greatest threat if the whole world was destroyed anyway? Places may get wrecked, sure, but Id doubt the whole world gets destroyed or else it wouldn’t say we will “save the world”.

Also, my theory was that in the aftermath of AO, the people who were experimented on by the Order gets freed. With them having nowhere else to go now, they get led by AO MC and they become their leader. Not long after, AO MC joins Maya’s Empire as one of the leaders in it

Or he could led them to Magius and they start call themselves - New Greeks.

That would work if WoM was still canon XD

But the existence of New Greeks culture in the lore at one point was a major factor into me making this theory so ye

I guess uncanon is everything post continent creation, but continent itself is probably still canon. If not, then goodbye dying Seven Seas.

everything after AA is uncanon ( except for AO, dud ), it wasnt even the lore doc when that was still available iirc

Then game turned into Anti-utopia and Peacekeeper is more likely Second Durza, cuz due to his win everything got destroyed, while Durza himself probably would have just made everyone his slaves, but would not destroy everything like it happened due to Peacekeeper’s win.