The entire forums fight each other to the death while i just watch

Well, from the start I wanted to say that this is doesn’t mean that he wanted to do so, cuz we were talking who is worse Arthur or Durza, so this move should not be considered as Durza’s evil plan.

Sorry, but it’s too late to go back now, I have no idea who, what, when, or where this argument is, but I will stand by the wrongest side B)

Can we leave it off as both sides fucked up big time purposefully or not?

whenever i need to get angry, i will just read this argument. bookmarked

1 Like

This is why i say Prometheus is an absolute buffoon.

Should’ve let some Typhon shenanigans happen, assuming they haven’t already.

i think we are not adressing the true villain
Prometheus

He started it all by killing Zeus

Mortals fucking stupid.

Nothing justifies causing 2 extinction events within a millennia even with hades influence.

There was nothing durza wanted to do other than get stronger and that’s about it. Durza isn’t a mad scientist, he’s a generic mad wizard that bites off more than you can chew.

The PK was in a loselose scenario you

LITERALLY

Cant blame him.
Everyone around him was fucking dying.
The only person responsible for that happening was durza

It doesn’t matter if “uurrrrre weell thasss nut what he wanned” :nerd_face:

He was killing people.

And he was entirely aware of that.

And it’s obvious he clearly doesn’t care for human life and was gonna destroy the planet, otherwise he wouldn’t have. Oh idk.

Wiped out 80% of the fucking human population.

This shit is why I hate moral debates on the internet.

Somehow, someway, some dumbass is gonna try and say “the bad guy had a point” even though they are a planetary threat that risks all life on earth dying.

“Griffith did nothing wrong.”
“Kid buu wasn’t evil”

You might as well be saying that DIO, the man who made a mother eat her own fucking baby was just a goofball.

Goofiest argument this month.

Not even remotely true

Cursebeard killed the gods and titans.

The century long war almost ended humanity.

If we assume that each Greek god did what they did in the actual Greek lore.

Cursebeard was not evil. Not even remotely.
If cursebeard killed all the gods because he knew what they did

Nah. Cursebeard should be a greater known hero than both Theos and PK

huh when you put it like that…

maybe we treated him too harshly

Yeah, dude was just killing the people who deserved to die.

Durza just didn’t care.

Im not entirely sure how one even found Cursebeard to be remotely implied but sure.

Anyways, im bored and ig i can put my overall input on this Duzra, Arthur, Greek Gods, and PK conversation.

Unless Tech or Vetex have said that Arthur went off to to hunt the rest of the Gods for some reason. I’ll just refer to whats in the Lore Doc. Do tell if there are statements from this as i do not remember.

This aside, It’s more likely that most of the gods were killed by other dudes aside from him.

There isn’t much to imply that he killed any other Gods, especially him going out his way to hunt nearly all of them down too. He might’ve done so if one outright attacked him, or those that might’ve been in Olympus. (Though i think it’s emphasized that Prometheus was just kinda chilling there alone.)

But it can quickly devolve into pure speculation of what could’ve possibly happened and im not in the mood of exploring it. It’s honestly more so implied that other strong Wizards/ Wizard groups killed some/most of the gods, or the gods went off and fought with one another.

Lastly, can we talk about how 40% of the human population is just dead? Sure it probably recovered the 40% but geez, how strong were those power hungry Wizards aside from Arthur being the strongest.

Too bad the potential 40% of the population coming back or nearly doing so, only to then have 80% get swept away. Humanity is not catching any breaks, but to be fair they were put into this situation. Especially when considering it was kinda their own doing by this point.

(This is where the Prometheus is a Buffoon sentiment of mine comes in, wouldn’t have such drastic problems in such a short amount of time. If only he had just regulated humanity a bit, like a responsible parent.)

Also i dunno if i want to get into the Durza and Hades discussion. Other than PK killing him was pretty much the best choice they could hope for.

But one thing to leave off tho, is that Hades being brought up like he could stop Durza doesn’t really hold much weight.

Yea. . About that.

Hades is honestly in a weird spot in the AU.

The dude is mostly chill ftmp in Greek Mythology, aside from maybe a few instances. But to be fair, the dude was protecting his wife from the two goons trying to kidnap her.

And he did tell the bard to not look back, so him and his lover will make it out of the Underworld together, but he gone off and fumbled the bag hard. .

Yeah. He’s apparently the “final boss” of AA

And is apparently why durzas evil in the first place.

Of all the things vetex scrapped in his lore.

Why did he leave this?

It honestly sounds edgy and boring.

So a boy without magic is guided into becoming a mass murdering Demi god by Greek Satan just because? Seriously?

That’s just shit writing honestly.

Now I see Durza as a reasonable clever villain even more, dude is not killing people for his army, he is using already dead people for his army. (By the way, its funny to see how Vetex write “by using the people’s corpses that were killed by his atttack…”, as we know from Peacekeeper’s situation, there is no corpses, but ash of dead people all over ocean).

He is not mass murdering, otherwise every AG high rank is a mass murderer, for example Valencia destroying whole civilian’s ships and crews just because MISSED TORNADO, Theos is mass murdering aswell since he was a reason for using such a strong blast. Arcane Odyssey protagonist is mass murdering since he killed king and that could be a reason for starting trouble times, cuz not everyone will accept Revon as a new king, so its can lead up to the civil war. Even Calvus himself said that AO’s protagonist harmed balance of the world, cuz Ravenna was holding other 2 kingdoms from starting war.

There is a lot of people who is accidentaly made very bad consequences, but the question is who knew what he is doing and who didn’t knew what he is doing. Just like everyone I mentioned higher and Durza himself didn’t knew how their deeds will affect world.

What do you mean dumbass? Gods are not race for you?

“He’s not a mass murderer otherwise the government would be too”

It’s also said RUTHLESSLY in the fucking lore that AG was corrupt.

This is not a valid point under any degree you imbecile.

No he wasn’t dumbass. Reread the fucking lore.

Durza got pressured and got petty, he then shot out a mega blast of death and almost blew up the world.

That’s like saying gokus responsible for the destruction of planet namek because he pissed off frieza.

This argument is also redundantly stupid :skull:

Why does this matter.

No seriously. Why does this matter.

I don’t even think you know what you’re trying to argue against bro :sob:

Oh shut the fuck up with that bullshit

Durza was well aware and beyond that he was causing genocide in the seven seas.

HE LITERALLY JUST DIDNT GIVE A SHIT

This entire argument you’re making is of a fallacy that’s not even true.

Durza is not a misunderstood wizard who didn’t mean to destroy the world.

He’s quite literally, pure evil. No way around it.

Yes, absolutely, your brain is so big to think that Durza won’t kill himself by destroying the planet.

This has absolutely nothing to do with cursebeard “almost” wiping out humanity but ok