The entire forums fight each other to the death while i just watch

How do you know? If Hades can destroy Durza, then he is stronger than Durza and may take a form of spirit aswell, which means fast travel, so he know everything that Durza trying to do.

Hades is not an idiot to make experiment giving someone ton of power and forget about it.
Can’t say the same about gods who gave Lazarus to Freedrock…

??? because it literally what happened???

world goes boom and Duzra went into hiding before sticking his head out again, Hades didnt do anything to him

or are you saying that amount of death and destruction is still fine cause the world didnt end and people still have a chance to live?

Durza WASN’T planning to destroy the world, his idea to make a powerfull blast appeard in less than a second due to Theos’s threat, how the fuck would Hades know about that will happen?

When I am saying that Hades know what Durza will do, I mean things which require a lot of time to be made.

but he screwed 80% of humanity and the rest of the world up

you know what nvm this isnt healthy

Your comment doesn’t make a sense, this is just consequences of two powerfull people’s battle and from it you should understand that repeating that is a bad idea (just what PK did).

By the way, yes, PK had a chance to kill him without consequences, but not everyone can risk lifes of thousands if not millions of lifes just to try out killing Durza.

That’s why 11 unknowns (when they were canon) did not tried to kill eachother or destroy Durza.

Im not willing to continue arguement due to lack of time, so lets just stop at the fact that everyone kept their own opinions. Have a good day.

tbh he can just write it off in the story as “2 newly established kingdoms.” or "This kingdom usually moves due to the behavior of this certain sea.

Can’t wait for us to invade the Kingdom of Atlantis

We gonna commit crimes that even Arthur The Cursebeard didnt dream about

1 Like

Arthur was not such a crimer, he was just an pirate that dreamed high and reached his expectations

Durza on the other side-

Arthur is killer, terrorist, pirate and etc.
Durza was just a thief, which accidentaly due to his rage made a blast killing 80% of civilization.

Who is worse is debatable.

arthur is also the main reason that durza had curses to seek in the first place

Durza crimes

Mass Murder
Destruction
Theft
Malefic
Pollution
Mind-breaking
Attempted world domination

Arthur Crimes
Theft
Mass Murder

Peacekeeper crimes:

• 34 counts of Genocide against bandits.

how exactly has arthur not caused destruction? Also, he has coerced many people, and many of durza’s crimes were unintentional

Dude, I can clearly see that you don’t know what you are talking about.
Arthur - was a leader of raid on Mount Olympus, which caused fall of the Olympus and death of almost all gods and HE IS HARMED BALANCE OF THE WORLD BY DOING THAT.

Arthur was power-hungry just like Durza, but if Durza was just stealing curses and magics from randoms, then Arthur almostly destroyed WHOLE RACE during his raid on Olympus.

And thing called “Destruction” is not suppossed to count as crime, cuz even Arcane Government was destroying whole cities and civilian’s ships just to arrest some weirdo. Destruction in Arcane Universe is normal thing.

If you mean that “destruction” and “pollution” is came from his blast which destroyed 80% of the civilization, then do not forget that he was in battle with Theos, so this crime is applied to him aswell, you may say that im wrong, but in real life, in some countries killing or criticaly harming thief or maniac when he attacks you is a “crime” so you will be arrested for doing so.

Also, Durza deserves mitigation of punishment because the crime was completely in the heat of passion.

Like destroying 80% of civilization

2 Likes

Bio for the sake of your sanity i advise you not to engage in this argument