The Forum’s 1000th Art Thread

Nevermind, I think I’ll just treat ya’ll now.

I literally never bother practicing expressions, hence why the most expressive my characters can be is either mildly irritated or smug. Here I tried to rectify that.

Done over the summer

Galatrix Gal. She’s a whaman, with abs. Need I say more?

Drawn nearly a year ago

Halloween Ladies, based on typical Halloween monsters.

Drawn this Halloween, gave up

Yes, the witch is drunk. Yes, you should take a close look at the leftmost bubble above her head.

A while ago, I asked Rubymax if I could use Ruby in a drawing… this was the result.

Simpery Inbound

I didn’t finish the colored version, I got lazy and caught up with other things. Sorry.

2 Likes

Took longer than I would have liked, but here’s Eric from Decaying Winter again.

Finished literally a minute or two ago

Full digital version.

Cropped digital version.

Traditionally drawn version.

Updated with the psychological profile.

4 Likes

I’ll post a higher resolution close-up of the Phycological profile tomorrow, rn I’m tired.

I’m starting to realize that if I want to post here often, I have to start drawing “forum-postable/friendly” pieces more than my uh…

Not forum-postables.

All art pieces are forum postable.
Once.

1 Like

Actually, that really depends on if you’re faster than the mods. If you’re good at it, you can actually post quite a few times😉

Okay, I am so horribly sorry that what you’re about to see is all I’ve done. I’m not even gonna defend it—it’s hideous and an art style considerably different from my standard. I decided to do something without lineart for once, and the results kinda just speak for themselves on it.

Backstory is this: with all the Dame Art going about, I figured I’d do one of her too. That said, I wanted to do something different for once, so I tried changing the art style into an insultingly bad attempt at a Renaissance style. True to Greek renaissance styles, I made the Dame’s pose a bit dramatic and muted the colors. I gave up after a bit—it just looked too awful and there wasn’t much I could do.

Brace yourself

Any and all criticisms welcome. Honestly, straight up insults too.

1 Like

I mean it ain’t bad, but thanks goodness you didn’t put it at art forums. People would have went immature over this.

Really like the muted color, the body Anatomy is alright. But it is pretty good!

Not to sound rude, but I feel like the bottom part of her body is a bit too showy. Just be cautious about the clothing.

alright so

can i say it-

You say that, buuuut….

This exists.

I know about that! But it’s heavily censored. Or maybe I just found it weird because I’m a girl too. :frcryin:

Maybe you’re right.

… Depends on what you’re going to say.

would

Seeing as I just got the artist role, my next piece will be a proper art post.

Congrats!

I think that, at this point, I know how to draw abs decently. What say you all?

hmm nice

Oh you got the artist role? congratulazioni!