The Forum's Debate 6: Invisible Guilds

Bringing back a 5 month-dead series.

On the suggestion, Get rid of invisible guilds , a fight broke out on the debate of Invisible Guilds.

For a bit of context, an Invisible Guild is a guild which’s logo is a decal of nothing, this makes the logo unseeable on the playerboard.

One Side claims that Invisible Guilds are mostly solo players who secretly attack guild members and take infamy without the person knowing. This is especially annoying when it loses them a whole 5 infamy.
The other side says that they should just scan the playerboard so that they would know about the invisible guild.

What is your opinion on this matter? Do you think action should be taken against Invisible Guilds? If so, how?

I don’t even care since W.O.L.F. isn’t an ingame guild :man_shrugging:

But I remember it being annoying, it’s a viable strat tho

i think that vetex should add an indicator that says “hey this dude is in a guild” that isnt based off the guild’s icon to the playerboard so that invis guilds are easier to find
other than that idrc

skill issue is what i say

Add a small border around guild logos based on chosen color?

This could work, but would suck for guilds that have kinda transparent logos instead of one that fills up the entire square.
I am sure there could be some work around for it though kind of like how PFPs work on here and on like discord where it forces it to become a circle, wouldn’t wanna just be running around with a square colored border lol.

Or there could be like a symbol of some sort above your head for the level your guild is at, like at average guild you get like 1 skeleton bone, then at strong guild you get 2 crossing skeleton bones, and then above that you could get a skull and crossbones etc etc.

I think invisible guilds are a-okay because it does not affect me regardless

you know who else owns an invisible guild?

i dont think he can because of the way decals work

just scan the goddam playerboard, its not that hard. big skill issue if you cant

1 Like

Actually you could just overlay a transparent boarder decal over the guild logo decal and it’d just look like the guild logo had a boarder.

not really

Fr. People seem to not understand that we’re not mad because of invisible guilds. We’re mad because of how much they can drain if they’re a leader

this doesnt really concern me because i barely play WOM save for a few gamenights with friends

self promotion on Spearbreak gets you anyhereimage

Especially when there is an angry fish

if you want these types of guilds to be deleted
might as well delete the whole feature entirely

1 Like

n o

yes
please for fucks sake
i hate this feature so much
before
combat update
before