The Game is Completely Unplayable

What were you doing before bug occurred: Attempting to hunt my rival by clearing out another player’s rival

Steps to reproduce: I don’t know. Dash onto a ship I guess???

F9 Logs ( press f9 to view them in-game): I took a picture but it seems to have deleted itself??? Every part of this is confusing as hell I’m not even surprised.

Pictures/Videos: Regardless:
Untitled - Clipped with Medal.tv
What the FUCK is this?

I land on my ship, ??? happens, and I die.
How???

ok why is it not embedding???

2 Likes

Earlier when I was on a dark sea run looking for charts to do this exact same thing, I jumped down from an island, swam towards my brig, and all of a sudden it just ceased to exist and I was screwed.

I had gathered a good handful of charts I was planning on bringing back but I guess not!!!

errorcane oddyssey

1 Like

Can also confirm. This happened to me while I was in the dark sea

Vetex gonna have a crazy day when he wakes up

One thing I forgot to mention about this clip, immediately after it ends and I respawn, the ship is EXACTLY where it was on windrow, it never moved at all, which leads into even more questions like what was I even looking at exactly???

1 Like

AO Creepy pasta in the making…
The possessed ghost who haunts the game. He wants to get out. And he wants blood. But alast he’s stuck in a game. So the next best thing is to kill your character. Over. And over. Again and Again, in more violent ways than the past. Be thankful you’ve died without pain this time. …The next time won’t be so easy…

It seems like every time I join the game now I get flung into the dark sea atleast 3 times and lose over a thousand galleons (admittedly nothing but still annoying) before I’m even able to sail.

Then, assuming I don’t get placed in a skybox, have to reset, and repeat the spawn flinging, I have to deal with the random chance my brig will either warp me to the epicenter or simply pop out of existence randomly for no reason.

I don’t think the title of this thread was an exaggeration.

1 Like

I want to put this on my AO iceberg, but apparently the bullshit website this is hosted on actually deletes posts whence they get old enough, and I can’t find out a way to download this. Can somebody figure it out and send me the link?

This is really weird and would be a perfect fit for my iceberg. But I don’t want to put something on it if it’s guaranteed that the video will later become lost media due to the source website’s negligence to archive things.

you mean downloading the clip its self?
there should be an option to do that, I have that option lol.

Well I don’t have it.

ok I was going to copy paste it here but apparently the file is too big.

“It’s just Roblox’s fault” - vetex when confronted with anything wrong with the game

(this is hyperbole)

this is actually another roblox physics issue, but very extreme and something needs to be done about it. your ship basically has so much stored movement (i think?) that it sends you really really far out whenever you hit it, which is why theoretical ended up in the dark sea insanity 5

i have no idea why the camera is in place though thats pretty weird

Maybe I just got flung so fast the game couldn’t even properly register it???

Here’s what happened after a friend of mine tried to join a bronze sea server.

On another note for some reason after getting flung a short distance the same way when I spawned my character became horribly nearsighted!!!

1 Like

Yeah this has happened to me like 3 times, it’s actually awful and I’m lowkey scared to use my brig sometimes lol

Okay, apparently I’m just FUCKING STUPID. I thought the download option was exclusive to the app version of the hosting site, but apparently not. The download button was just hidden by one of those three dot menus.

So consider my case resolved. This freakish anomaly shall be forever catalogued in my iceberg.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.