The Updated AO and Vetex Iceberg

Nah the badge was also bugged and wouldn’t be given

so, if you had a savant which had 149 vitality before the nimbus part 1 update, it’s now a warden
(I think that only happens before you’ve awakened, but I’m not sure)

also if you spend stat points as a warden into other stats and rejoin, they just get refunded for some reason
it happened to me :>

I’m confused, do I just merge all of these things into a single entry??

the badge bug was fixed before the deletion, the bug that caused the deletion was the one i mentioned

Added a very, very missable detail from Argos’ model. (Argos’ Four Eyes)

2 Likes

New entry (Unexplained Nightmare Brig Glitch).

See the original thread for this entry here.

1 Like

oh yea for context on the first couple seconds on the clip, I had been trying to farm for rivals and was messaging the other person in the server who’s rival had spawned instead of mine 4 times in a row and had just spawned again (a metal/earth boxing warlock).

every single time on windrow.

after I got the clip and I defeated their rival one more time, my rival spawned… which was followed by me going back to my ship just to see it pop out of existence for no apparent reason while I was on the ship walking over to get the bounty poster for my rival, which is the point where I gave up and left.

my ship didn’t fling me or anything the second time, it was just gone and I fell straight into the water.

1 Like

New entry (Grimoire of the Snow Witch).

I’ve also noticed that the Iceberg has surpassed 200 entries! Now that is a lot of obscure knowledge about some magic lego game.

2 Likes

how is this common knowledge

Did I miss something big on the forums? Am I stupid?

I’m guessing it’s common knowledge cause potion effects are shown on the catalysts and regents

I’ve seen quite a few links to the document floating around the forums
it’s also on the gear builder website

New entry (Admiral Agnis Easter Egg).

something interesting

Summary

julian has grey eyes now instead of green apparently
Warren is Inferno curse user, Real Evidences

1 Like

If I had a nickel for every entry on the iceberg about a very subtle detail on an NPC’s eyes, I’d have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice. Right?

(New entry, Julian Eye Color change.)

I think Lotus’s global messages deserve a spot here, as during WoM they would be all you would see in global. As for how he funded these I think the guy was a dev. Also, he had a page on the wiki I believe that was sponsored by him I think?

I’d like a link to an archive of these messages please.

who was lotus if you meant the yter I have his easter valk lol

I might be thinking of someone else but if you played WoM and checked messages you should know. I’m not joking, you would see them like every hour.

So when the Oracle build releases, will the old name be added here?

Also add warden npcs before spirit weapons when update drops