The Grand Chest Debate

Nah…

moob odyssey.

1 Like

Well I mean all the female ones yeah?

ruby roger boobs

I am awake again, time to finish adding the others :sob:

Alright so I accidentally deleted yalls votes :sob: so you’ll have to revote but now there’s full options

Let’s go down the list, shall we? I won’t be explaining my reasoning for everyone, just the more important characters. (I apologize in advance for this)

———

Morden is actually Matthew, @mathydead ’s character. Now, as we all know, Matthew is actually a girl, so Morden should have the chest.

Iris should have it—not because she actually has much of a chest, but because that’s where she keeps her lost magic scroll. She was never an anomaly, it’s just that nobody knew she always had a scroll.

Neviro has a broad, meaty chest from training.

Tucker’s chest is actually expanded from the toxic gas building up in his decaying body.

Edward has a burly, manly chest. Vetex understands that we want to be able to bury our faces into it.

Estrid is a woman. Like, straight up. Most of the fandom wouldn’t know this, of course, as they haven’t seen a woman in years.

Ruby Rodger keeps ship blueprints in his jacket and shirt. Eventually they started to pile up, seemingly adding mass to his chest.

Mayor Tilly’s heart is weighed down by everyone she’s watched die, not to mention the stress of being a mayor. This weight caused her to get sagging skin at age twenty five. Thus, chest.

Architect Merlot is depicted as a girl half the time he’s shipped with Kai, as some people don’t have the guts to make an actual gay ship.

Elius is a femboy. Nuff said.

Carina, contrary to what Vetex said, is indeed a lesbian. She, like most of the AO fandom, can’t get any women interested in her on account of her pathetic physical health. (Her damage output)

Dennis is visibly ripped. As you can all see, the man has great big cannonballs.

Caria straps bottles of seawater to herself so she can drink them in combat. Putting them at chest-level makes them easy to grab, drink, and discard.

Calvus, as Vetex stated, is a savant. He tried a lot of things, apparently including estrogen.

Revon is the co-president of Elius’s femboy club.

Argos, despite being old, has a big manly chest. Comparable to Edward’s.

DAME CAESENNIA, MY SEMPAI-:smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face::face_holding_back_tears::blush:

Gonna be honest, I have no idea who Sir Marcus is. Sure he’d have a chest, though.

Ingvild is, in fact, a woman. Contrary to what one goober thought:

Maya, similarly to Ruby Rodger, keeps blueprints in her jacket and shirt. Except these are for kingdom plans and the like.

Nilah? Uhhh, praise the suns, I guess? (Actually Vetex, maybe don’t, we have enough simps for this woman)

———

Boy, that was a long-winded jest. I’d like to formally apologize to anyone cursed to read that.

3 Likes

Co-leader* as a warrior he’s just as much femboy. This is a subtle reference to the weapon stat not increasing physical strength, thus making it more accessible to people with less testosterone, such as women, but more importantly femboy. If your magic is based enough you can counteract this.

2 Likes

As a femboy, I would sooner see Elius as a Mario Brother than a femboy.

EMPRESS ON TOP
(Complete sentence)

Why not both?

LORD FEMBOY ODYSSEY! (Insert yahoo sfx here with lightning and “other noises” here)

It’s time to jump onto the pillar
Jump onto the pillar
Just jump onto the pillar, Storm of Arrows!

You’re so real for this

1 Like

Bro, the first few voted characters are all men.

The moobs are real with this forum.

I voted every man and no women, does this make me gay? It is irrelevant, is it funny? Yeah

2 Likes

What are you talking about im not a goober you are a nerd

you’ve been a gay man you don’t need to vote for all men to have boobs to prove it

we got boobs, new rare moves, new colossal weapon, new islands, intensity rework, magic change, treasure chart armor, etc etc
truly an ao update of all time

1 Like

gooner odyssey

and a new predator :flushed::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like