The Grand Fire Warriors (Part Head-canon)

with their title

Their overall scuffed color scheme and design

Wow, another art post in like days amirite fellas? This is my head-canon users if the Scorch and the Aethereal Flame was taken. The Inferno User is Tech’s OC during AA times and Torren is pretty much a head-canon design as well.

I’m definitely gonna use these guys later on, expect more because of addiction to the Grand Fires hee hee

32 Likes

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6 Likes

This is very nice! pog

2 Likes

just waiting for the right time to post their actual hosts (if the curse is taken)
:fr:

:nod:

Honestly surprising how there are even 2 confirmed promethean Fire curses that got found once, really undermines the difficulty in finding one but it’s better for the plot ig.

werent there more but they died and their curses got yeeted into space?

That was only Morock

It’s not confirmed to be in orbit, it is either under ground or in earths orbit so no one really knows and it won’t be for a very long time until someone finds it, would be funny if an underground bug or something absorbed the curse tho

pretty nice

yo what about the one in space? elon musk find it?

I believe Tech confirmed that the Promethean Flame Curse was in orbit around Earth, though I don’t know where he said it. Nvm I found it but it’s kind of an old post. image

It’s not 100% confirmed, tech has been wrong about these things plus he does not write the lore, but it has been said it is either in orbit or underground and it’s 100% either of those, I would say depending how exactly morock died it’s most likely to be in orbit, but since he died at the bottom of the ocean there’s a smaller but probable chance it’s underground

We all know that the Scorch Curse is mine, let’s be honest.

sans-ational