The "Make Up Your Own Patch Note" Thread

man idgaf

Bro we aren’t gonna get shot for doing more than one thing :skull:

The point of this post is entertainment if it’s funny there are no rules except that of the forums themselves

• Files under level 50 deleted
  • Finished the entire game, and published the entire book series
1 Like
  • running and jumping use stamina now and to balance this we have increased the max stamina and increased how much stamina you would lose from actions that already used stamina
  • updated magic circle design to be more intricate
  • Added random npc spawns and autogenerated quests around the map
  • added new spells “hover” and “flight”
  • removed snare and aura
  • lowered max level cap to 90

Don’t make me point at the sign again

It says in its current form, it’s been altered previously and therefore I can do what I want :nod:

Now listen here

hold on there I think what you meant to say was “renamed aura to mode (and added back bursting as an option)”

Oh I never got to a high enough level in WoM to realize mode was just aura :skull:

Armor Piercing reworked. When above the defense stat of an opponent’s piece of armor, it will completely delete the piece of armor from the opponent’s inventory, breaking it.

New meta just dropped

• raised level cap to 600
  • deleted the story, arcane odyssey is now a sandbox game
  • you now earn 5x as much galleons from everything
  • brig price lowered to 10,000
  • deleted fighting styles and weapons (they were too hard to make and conflicted with the lore of the game)
  • deleted lost spells and ancient spells as they conflict with the lore of the game
  • spells are now made from scratch, choosing a base and then editing every tiny detail yourself to make up for the fact lost/ancient spells are gone
  • removed headless, seasonal items, and a fifth of the vanity items in the game because they conflicted with the lore of the game
  • FilteringEnabled2 now exists, thus I can’t work on the game anymore and will start selling AO funko pops instead
  • added thermo as a magic
  • nerfed thermo

LETS GOOOO

Not against mine.

• Added the Sunken Ruler set, available at Level 500 and beyond. It grants Defense and the most amount of Armor Piercing in the game.
  • Added support for Hecate Shards to mutate a Lost Magic into an Ancient one. Currently, the only Magic that can use this feature is Lightning Magic.
  • Randomly-spawned Criminal NPCs with a Viking style and the Warlord build now have a 2% chance to be named Taurus.
  • Added support for Lost Fighting Styles to be evolved into Ancient Ones. This will only work with Lost Fighting Styles found on Scrolls.
  • Added King Admiral Adkins’ Legendary Ship, the Forbidden Sword. The King Admiral uses Scorch Magic and a unique Cutlass.
  • nerfed thermo magic, the speed was too oppressive when imbued with or into fast things

You have utterly failed to understand the joke, honestly how I was replying to the post directly above me