The "Make Up Your Own Patch Note" Thread

• nerfed attack speed, agility, and all speed imbues as they were too fast and hard to counter. also they conflicted with the lore of the game

Removed attack speed, thermo fist, and light magic

Also the ardent enchant

• removed power and defence armour stats, increased effectiveness of all other stats by 200% to compensate

I understood completely, I believe. You have less than 917 armor piercing, I have 917 defense, I don’t get harmed by your silly stat

its for individual armor pieces you fool
that shit obliterates any armor piece

One, if you are gonna pull that joke go for full defensemaxing,

1. Note the fact this is singular, it’s against each individual piece of armor you bozo, and mine has higher piercing then the highest defense individual armor piece in the game

Okay, I misread. Big deal!

Bro we aren’t gonna not correct your failure to understand a joke just because said misunderstanding was minor

You seem to be personally offended by this matter.

Anyway

• High Regeneration (224 at level 140) now grants the user the ability to regenerate lost limbs, and heal Bleeding at a doubled rate.

namek dragon ball

I was thinking Inferno Curse AA but that’s a better one probably

Moreso by your audacity

Billions of warriors must run regen…

Yesssss. Less better stats for them. This is the future that I want.

With high resistance (224 at level 140), any Rushdown attacks hitting you now turn into that one cutscene from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. (You know what I mean)

1 Like
  • added an agar.io-like mechanic after defeating a player where you can take all their levels and stats

download

• Whenever an Explosion user uses a Placed Explosion, a voice line will now play saying “Blows up pancakes with mind”.

Let’s have it so that it depends on class
“Blows up Warlord with mind.”

there’s also a secret variable hidden in the game
if you are currently running a meta class and at least 1 insanity it will say “Blows up metamancer with mind.”

1 Like