The Myriad of Flaws of Roblox

it’s ROBLOX don’t keep your hopes up too much they’ll somehow mess up again, but thank god they might actually be doing that

From what I’ve heard on a post I made about that, its actually a legal issue so roblox really isn’t doing that willingly.

They screw up alot of stuff on their own, but this one isn’t their fault.

1 Like

Admins be administrating away consumer pleasure fr :flushed:

1 Like

and thus, points us all to the dream in which all non-child Roblox players share:

not play anymore

i think, it probably was due to the Apple - Epic Games thing due to Fortnite’s microtransactions, think someone asked ‘‘what about Roblox?’’ (it uses a microtransaction thing similar to what Fortnite got in trouble for, yet Apple lets them use it freely) and Apple said ‘‘it’s an experience, games are just part of it’’. hearing this, ROBLOX had no reason to change the games page into experiences knowing that the games were ‘‘part of an experience’’ to Apple

don’t know if I’m right though but this is what I found

I’m really only interested in WoM/AO on Roblox anymore, Roblox has gotten more boring to me over the years.

I’ll probably start playing more Minecraft, Terraria, and Slime Rancher

for me I’ve only every been interested in, unsurprisingly, AO, and Bad Business.
None of the other games ever interest me anymore these days.

they really did a great job at fucking up my time

nah, not really my dream or most people’s actual dream.
From what I’ve seen personally, most people just want the shit to be wiped clean from the site so more creative developers can actually be creative again instead of the only real way to profit being to make simulator styled games that the surprisingly large swarm of what I can only assume to be toddlers on roblox enjoy.

mmyes agreeing +100
though the comment I posted was supposed to be an attempt at being funny

I was scrolling through the games and I found the aforementioned Gucci Garden

I can already see the winceworthiness in it

There are other roblox games that I can solidly say are actual high quality.

Two of which being Entry Point (I’m certain you’ve heard of it), and PWNed 3
(You probably haven’t heard of it.)

What do they have in there, corpse flowers?

Because boy they’re attracting flies

let me check

agree +12901239014039824095

yeah played it before

never heard of it lulw sorry

Alright so let me explain the gameplay real quick.
Basically you walk around as a mannequin through random rooms and this causes said mannequin to change outfit based on the rooms you go through until you eventually teleport back into the lobby and you get to see the abomination of mismatched clothing you’ve created.

All the while, roblox continues to waste its ingame video service to run ads in the game.

troll

1 Like

Wha… but…

I don’t even want to know

Also all of the event items require you to join the game at a specific date and time and pay robux.

already a horrible experience, I don’t want to play it anymore

pay2win haha